How people say BIG > this man is beyond me...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Pac sucked as a rapper.

roll.gif

You got someone from the Knicks in your avy, though. That's enough fail right there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Pac sucked as a rapper.

roll.gif

You got someone from the Knicks in your avy, though. That's enough fail right there
laugh.gif

I can never understand how anyone would ever say Pac was the better rappers. I've always thought Pac was overrated, though I've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately. Regardless, its completely pointless discussion. At the end of the day, your going to stick with your opinion and so will every one else.

I can never understand how anyone would ever say Pac was the better rappers. I've always thought Pac was overrated, though I've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately. Regardless, its completely pointless discussion. At the end of the day, your going to stick with your opinion and so will every one else.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

This argument is a lost cause like a discussion about politics or religion. I always said that they were both the greatest. W/ two different styles, how can u compare em? Lyrically, B.I.G. could ride a beat like no other. On the other side of the spectrum, u had Pac who had powerful messages in his music, passion, and actually made it sound appealing to listen to. At the end of the day, the top 5 lists should read

1(t)B.I.G.
1(t)Pac

This argument is a lost cause like a discussion about politics or religion. I always said that they were both the greatest. W/ two different styles, how can u compare em? Lyrically, B.I.G. could ride a beat like no other. On the other side of the spectrum, u had Pac who had powerful messages in his music, passion, and actually made it sound appealing to listen to. At the end of the day, the top 5 lists should read

1(t)B.I.G.
1(t)Pac

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom