How people say BIG > this man is beyond me...

I say Pac for 2 reasons 1. His music was much more broad and way more meaningful 2. His legacy based on his complexity through the media and his music make him a cultural phenomenon that maybe a handful ever achieve...

With that said Warning is probably my favorite song..

And who cares who is better than who...They are both easily top 5.. Only issue I have is when people say it isn't close or call Pac extremely overrated or garbage. Both statements literally kill all credibility you have..

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

2pac unconditional love, My block, & better dayz>notorious b.i.g.'s catalog

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I say Pac for 2 reasons 1. His music was much more broad and way more meaningful 2. His legacy based on his complexity through the media and his music make him a cultural phenomenon that maybe a handful ever achieve...

With that said Warning is probably my favorite song..

And who cares who is better than who...They are both easily top 5.. Only issue I have is when people say it isn't close or call Pac extremely overrated or garbage. Both statements literally kill all credibility you have..

Pac dropped out some stinkers though, got better as he went along.. but it's possible if Biggie's career was longer he would've also dropped horrible music.

Pac dropped out some stinkers though, got better as he went along.. but it's possible if Biggie's career was longer he would've also dropped horrible music.

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

we have to consider where the true music ends and the mashed together capitalizing off death starts...

It is hard to pinpoint because these are just verses that are recorded then they throw a random beat to it... I think had both them been alive for longer the songs would have not fell off like they did

Consider the past: Better Dayz, Loyal To The Game & Pac's Life... Do you think Pac would give the thumbs up to half those songs to be on an album had he still been alive..

we have to consider where the true music ends and the mashed together capitalizing off death starts...

It is hard to pinpoint because these are just verses that are recorded then they throw a random beat to it... I think had both them been alive for longer the songs would have not fell off like they did

Consider the past: Better Dayz, Loyal To The Game & Pac's Life... Do you think Pac would give the thumbs up to half those songs to be on an album had he still been alive..

OP a salty fanboy
laugh.gif

the man was good and made a lot of good songs but notorious $!^& on him, even pun>>

OP a salty fanboy
laugh.gif

the man was good and made a lot of good songs but notorious $!^& on him, even pun>>

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you REALLY just say Pun > Pac? Honestly? You NY NT'ers are HILARIOUS. I cant even take you seriously. Just cause homie rhyme big words don't make you GOAT material
laugh.gif
BIG got Pac on freestyling. That's IT.

Pac > Biggie at: flow, rapping voice, live performances, cultural impact, songwriting, hit-making, quality & quantity of songs, etc.

I could EASILY go on. Pac's top 5 songs > BIGs top 5. Hell, Pac even a better battle rapper. "Hit em Up" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Who Shot Ya". How the hell you let a dude say he !%#*%! your wife and he used to let you sleep on his couch and all he has is "Who Shot Ya"?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Pac feces > You. That is all.

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you REALLY just say Pun > Pac? Honestly? You NY NT'ers are HILARIOUS. I cant even take you seriously. Just cause homie rhyme big words don't make you GOAT material
laugh.gif
BIG got Pac on freestyling. That's IT.

Pac > Biggie at: flow, rapping voice, live performances, cultural impact, songwriting, hit-making, quality & quantity of songs, etc.

I could EASILY go on. Pac's top 5 songs > BIGs top 5. Hell, Pac even a better battle rapper. "Hit em Up" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Who Shot Ya". How the hell you let a dude say he !%#*%! your wife and he used to let you sleep on his couch and all he has is "Who Shot Ya"?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Pac feces > You. That is all.

Originally Posted by Essential1

im not talking about the songs that came out after pac died..  2pacalypse now and strictly for my #*%$+$ were buns.  he got better as he went along.  one thing that holds pac back imo is how he would include his wack %!@ rappers like the outlawz on his classic songs.  outlaws ruined hit em up

im not talking about the songs that came out after pac died..  2pacalypse now and strictly for my #*%$+$ were buns.  he got better as he went along.  one thing that holds pac back imo is how he would include his wack %!@ rappers like the outlawz on his classic songs.  outlaws ruined hit em up

I liked Outlawz on Hit Em Up and especially Hail Mary...........   But Big Syke comes to mind as wack rapper who is on a Pac song.... I wouldn't say those albums were bad because there is still a lot of classic material on them...

Back
Top Bottom