How serious do you take your B-day?

after my 21st birthday, nothing special anymore. just a regular day.

i'll just have dinner with my family, my girl and meet up with some friends for coffee and such.

Turning 25 next Monday, could really care less
grin.gif

I just make it a point to at least enjoy that day. For my last birthday I got a good amount of my favourite green and went out to eat with some close friends, nothing special but it was a good day.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Dont really care about my birthday. Few people I know even remember it lol. Now that Im in college, it coincides with finals, so Im dreading it more than anything.

Originally Posted by Diego

NT - The place where everyone dates models, drives a BMW, brushes twice a day, cares about the environment, and doesnt make a big deal out of their bday.

ha

It's the first week of Fall classes.

After my 18th birthday I stopped caring, genuinely.

People always offer to do this or that, but I always decline. I hate the attention.

There are two kinds of people, birthday people and non birthday people.

I just want a card. He wants the full celebration hoopla
smh.gif

it really is just another day to me.... i mean if i see fam ( mom or dad) then thats cool hit up dinner with them ... honestly im cool with just kicking back with fam and sparking up once the kids are sleep
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

now that i have kids i normally just plan the day for them ... last yr for my bday we went and saw toy story in 3d
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't celebrate, I take it as a regular day except this year because I'm turning 18
pimp.gif
and next year will be even better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my bdays coming up

really not wanting to do anything just go out for dinner would be cool
smile.gif

statistically I only should have a couple more years... I celebrate every year I live on... I love life. Damn the attention

not going to lie most of the time its just like another day for me. I mean even sometimes i dont tell people because i dont want all the attention and sh8t. But it all depends on my location and if i am in a good mood. Sometimes i look forward to my friends taking me out to get fuccked up : P

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Birthdays just mean you're getting closer to death.
I guess turning 21 is a reason I would actually celebrate but other than that, birthdays are mehh.
Last year I had to go to court the day of my birthday
smh.gif
I remember in 5th grade, some dude was talking with this same attitude, saying "Birthday just reminds me that I'm one year closer to death." ...he was 10...Like what??? That's the age when birthdays are supposed to be the !@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Turning 25 next Monday, could really care less
grin.gif

Insurance premiums on your M3 going down, now that you've hit 25 should be worth celebrating

I don't celebrate my birthday usually. I just never wanted to. I mean, it's cool if somebody wants to do something, but otherwise, I don't care much. it's a regular day to me.
It's coming up in a few days too

Back
Top Bottom