How serious do you take your B-day?

I don't go telling everyone it's my birthday or anything, but a lot of friends remember and facebook doesn't hurt.

Usually go out for a couple drinks, open some presents. Not a big deal but anyone who says they don't enjoy celebrating with family and friends who care about you is lying.

(BTW my 23rd is Thursday)
laugh.gif

just a regular day to me, ive had an ID since i was 17 so turning 19 (which is the legal drinking age here in toronto) was no big deal to me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

just a regular day to me, ive had an ID since i was 17 so turning 19 (which is the legal drinking age here in toronto) was no big deal to me
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i live in metro detroit so on my 19th I was in Windsor. I got to the duty free like 2 LITERS for $20!?!? I thought I had to attempt to take em both down
smh.gif

Side note: Toronto is where my friends went to get their i.d.'s
laugh.gif

Can't front, its always interesting for me to see who's showing love on FB. I never tell anyone Happy Birthday, then I feel bad to see all of the people say Happy Birthday to me.

...Its not that serious, but always interesting. Other than that, I'm going to spoil myself, and drink like any other time...nothing special.

I take what I get for my bday seriously, I can have just a chill kickback but I'm more picky about what gifts are given or what type of thought was put into it, dunno why

My actual B-day is just another day, but the Mrs. does take me out to dinner. I get texts from the whole fam, and either the weekend before or after my actual B-day my fam throws a B-day party for me. Hahaha it's been like that as long as I can remember.

i try to play chill bout my bday, but inside of me i cant stop thinkin bout this day....building anticipation and all that...for crying outloud its even part of my NT name

Just another day to me. Wake up, thank the Lord for seeing another day and buy myself a Cake.

People better recognize.

1. Check facebook for wishes, delete those who didn't attempt to even say HBD.
2. Check SMS, Ahh YEAH, again delete those who didn't attempt to say HBD.
3. Check my balance online, AHHH YEAHHHH
4. Expect a call from moms, YEAHHH
5. Expect a call from pops with a speech about what my age means. Shut Up dawg.
6. Reply to text
7. Do something I never did before, whatever it maybe.
8. Lunch/Dinner with the friends.
9. Expect nothing more than a card, I don't do well with gifts.
10. BLACKA out cold till 12 noon.

10 steps to LIFE.

Back
Top Bottom