How should a man's body count correspond to that of a woman's?

A lot of guys I know (especially a considerable amount of NT'ers) want women that have slept with 3 dudes, and their ultimate preference would be that they slept with none at all. I know this is all preferential thinkin that some don't let guide their interactions with women, I get that.

But what I've been thinking about lately is how a man's body count ties into the equation. Does a man who's had hundreds of lovers deserve a woman with a low number? Or should it be relative (you have a high number, you deserve someone with a high number and vice versa)?

:nerd:

That's the stance I take on it. But we both know there are those guys out there that believe any girl that has slept with 3 is a walking gang banger and if they slept with 5... RIP.

Its innate in us to desire females who havent been "had" by a large number of men.

Its all in ancient texts that it's only noble to marry virgins and all that.

The word bastard or son of b**** comes from the fact your mother was so promiscuous that we're not sure who your father is.

Nowadays of course we have contraception and DNA tests so society is adopting to accepting a more liberal way of approaching sex but a lot of that mindset is still in us sort to say.

But to answer your question i still think its more natural for a dude to have more partners than a chick simply because biologically men are made to spread seed.

Each time you bust a nut you have the potential of a billion lives. That's almost 3 USA's fam in a rubber...or a tissue....

A woman literally has to sit for 9 months after you impregnate her so her potential of life making is finite.

Dudes was created to get these numbers in fam

Its innate in us to desire females who havent been "had" by a large number of men.

The word bastard or son of b**** comes from the fact your mother was so promiscuous that we're not sure who your father is.

Nowadays of course we have contraception and DNA tests so society is adopting to accepting a more liberal way of approaching sex but a lot of that mindset is still in us sort to say.

But to answer your question i still think its more natural for a dude to have more partners than a chick simply because biologically men are made to spread seed.

Each time you bust a nut you have the potential of a billion lives. That's almost 3 USA's fam in a rubber...or a tissue....

A woman literally has to sit for 9 months after you impregnate her so her potential of life making is finite.

Came in here to say pretty much this.

ehh i've had virgins. not really interested in them. I want a female with enough experience to entertain me, while still having enough traction on the box to stimulate me.

agreed.

OP

you can answer your own questions.

just ask your mom or sister. its obvious parts of society no longer care dough, but its more about the relationship than the sex that went on. now if ur bout counts, then join bbros.

going back to sex ed, if u had sex with someone with multiple partners, you‘re exposing yourself to the same amount.

in reality, the count aint up there anyway, cept tori.black n sex profession. lol

All I do is think about how easy it was to catch some of my bodies and say I'd be naive to think women not out here getting theirs

If she's STD free, didn't sleep with none of my boys, and the yambs are good I don't care about numbers

I've been with both types...girls who haven't had a lot of experience and girls who were more experienced.

In the end the girl with not a lot of experience is better. And it's because chicks carry baggage from every relationship they have been with.

Prime example...look at the kellyrep broad on nt...she's says been with only 3 dudes and look how messed up she is already. Imagine when her body count goes up. Hahaha

Last edited:
1. Who doesn't lie about their body count to a potential suitor?
2. Let's be real, women will still mess with Homie no matter the body count. Men will not mess with shorty if the body count is too high for their liking. Unless their a simp

How should a man's body count correspond to that of a woman's?
It shouldn't.
But what I've been thinking about lately is how a man's body count ties into the equation. Does a man who's had hundreds of lovers deserve a woman with a low number? Or should it be relative (you have a high number, you deserve someone with a high number and vice versa)?

:nerd:
A man deserves the woman he can get that he's happy with regardless of his body count.

there is only two options in bed room. Youre either gonna have to *** them up or *** them down. Most men (ego) cannot handle hoeing a girl down & everyone has the fear of marrying the neighborhood cum dumpster

Knowledge. Broken down succinctly too. Repped.

It shouldn't.
A man deserves the woman he can get that he's happy with regardless of his body count.

This. Nothing else to it. The past is the past. You can fret about changing it all you want. If you connect on that level with a virgin or someone more promiscuous, you just gonna pass over great possibilities and happiness because of something yours or her past wasn't made aware of or knew existed? Nah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom