How should i get back at my "friend" Vol. Revenge!

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Make him eat his parents

Jeffrey Dahmer
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

hold on lemme get this straight... you were showering, and he went through all the trouble of picking the lock. not only that but he recorded you cleaning yourself?

Is that why the word "friend" is in quotes in the title?  Meaning like, with benefits?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

hold on lemme get this straight... you were showering, and he went through all the trouble of picking the lock. not only that but he recorded you cleaning yourself?

Is that why the word "friend" is in quotes in the title?  Meaning like, with benefits?
oid3dx.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

eq4dud.gif

LOL that would suck.

but how you shower for and not know dude is there for "2 minutes" tapin you?

im sorry but that would suck. I would whoop his A!! tho.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Shave off his eyebrows in his sleep.

Put Nair in his shampoo.

Sprinkle itching powder on his toilet paper.

Get a box of tampons and color them with a red marker and hide them all in his bedroom.
Genius!!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Shave off his eyebrows in his sleep.

Put Nair in his shampoo.

Sprinkle itching powder on his toilet paper.

Get a box of tampons and color them with a red marker and hide them all in his bedroom.
Genius!!
Whats this going to do? It doesn't harm him
devil.gif

Put eye drops in his drink and leave the bathroom window open and record him, followed by making an incognito facebook and expose him

Perfect
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom