How soon until Trill Ent. is officially done??

Yea I read that Thug lawyer too like smh at NT.....

I did hear about Boosie and that crontraband stuff tho, dude was wilding.... I'm kinda guessing he aint getting that Snoop Dogg or Martha Stewart tratment in prison tho....

Yea I read that Thug lawyer too like smh at NT.....

I did hear about Boosie and that crontraband stuff tho, dude was wilding.... I'm kinda guessing he aint getting that Snoop Dogg or Martha Stewart tratment in prison tho....

Originally Posted by doyung9

One of Boosie's business managers gave me the real scoop, because for a while there was a rumor that the shooter was going to deny everything in trial and the state wouldn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

Truth is, he's not getting out, at least not for 10+ if possible, because he's going to have to serve his full sentence for the gun charge, no time off, plus he got nailed with some contraband smuggling charges with his girl trying to sneak him +$#@ into prison.

Also, said the state is going to hammer him with murder charges for the rest of his life, hence why he was only charged with one murder initially, so that if they were to lose one case, they could hit him with another.

50796155.jpg

One of Boosie's business managers gave me the real scoop, because for a while there was a rumor that the shooter was going to deny everything in trial and the state wouldn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

Truth is, he's not getting out, at least not for 10+ if possible, because he's going to have to serve his full sentence for the gun charge, no time off, plus he got nailed with some contraband smuggling charges with his girl trying to sneak him +$#@ into prison.

Also, said the state is going to hammer him with murder charges for the rest of his life, hence why he was only charged with one murder initially, so that if they were to lose one case, they could hit him with another.

50796155.jpg

Originally Posted by Marvel Man X

Mouse just put out a street album/mixtape. Some of those tracks that was given credit to Mouse & B.J. they didn't even do those tracks. Trill doesn't do a good job running their label or dealing with people. The reason why they stopped using a lot of Mouse's tracks is because he has his own publishing now.
Basically hit the nail in the coffin.

Crazy how you can be on top and at the bottom the next day.

Mouse was a beast.

Webbie still has potential if he can stay focused, Savage Life had be wiling my freshman year of college.

Mouse just put out a street album/mixtape. Some of those tracks that was given credit to Mouse & B.J. they didn't even do those tracks. Trill doesn't do a good job running their label or dealing with people. The reason why they stopped using a lot of Mouse's tracks is because he has his own publishing now.

Mouse was a beast.

Webbie still has potential if he can stay focused, Savage Life had be wiling my freshman year of college.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Mouse was a beast.

Based on the recent stuff of his I've heard, Savage Life 3 is going to be a monster album if they minimize the Lil Phat/Lil Trill features & chick songs.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Mouse was a beast.

Based on the recent stuff of his I've heard, Savage Life 3 is going to be a monster album if they minimize the Lil Phat/Lil Trill features & chick songs.

my dude boosie been trying to get out his contract the ceo of trill making him do tracks with lil trill and lil phat. thats why superbad had all them weak $!% features.

my dude boosie been trying to get out his contract the ceo of trill making him do tracks with lil trill and lil phat. thats why superbad had all them weak $!% features.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Worse than that.

They take the songs and then insert Trill and Phat on after the fact. I've heard more than a handful of those Incarcerated tracks prior to the album releasing with multiple Boosie verses and no features.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Worse than that.

They take the songs and then insert Trill and Phat on after the fact. I've heard more than a handful of those Incarcerated tracks prior to the album releasing with multiple Boosie verses and no features.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Man *%$@ this *%%+, Boosie was on the way up, he coulda been the next nationwide superstar man, I knew there was something weird with all them murders and them only charging him with one too
Listen, a friend of mine and I were discussing this like less than a week ago. Long story short, we were watching "Thuggin & Lovin It 2" (very, very, very ignorant Baton Rouge street dvd) and proceeded to put Boosie Bad %+* the DVD in (came out right around the time of his debut album in 2006) and I came to one solid conclusion.

They're gonna show that Boosie DVD in like ten years and it's going to be the story of how quickly you can go from being RIGHT THERE to losing it all. I watched Boosie go from city-wide star to regional star to next national star during my time in Baton Rouge. Dude was going to be bigger than Gucci. Bigger than Waka. Because his radio music had that "friendly" feel to it. That appeal they tried to create with Gucci (song with Omarion, song with Mariah Carey, taking the gold teeth out) but didn't really catch. Boosie HAD IT. And the DVD just solidified that.

As terrible as his music was to me (in the grand scheme of things) dude was the best at making the music he made... and he was a STAR. If you get a chance, watch the DVD. If you watch it like you'd be watching something on HBO or something and pay no mind to the few ignorant moments, you'll understand. Mind you, this was shot before "Zoom" before "Wipe me Down"... before alllllll that. Hell, dude was still wearing those "trapstar" fake BAPEs calling them the "Young Jeezys"
laugh.gif

Really is a shame about him, man. Had more than a few one on one conversations with him, was poised to do a few business ventures with him (he wanted to start putting his money into things outside of music) and looking back now, I'm certainly glad I didn't. I hope the situation works out for him. On one hand, everyone in the Baton Rouge area knows the truth, and I can't say he didn't get himself into it, but I think about his kids and stuff man and I just hope it doesn't go 100% south for that family.

Man *%$@ this *%%+, Boosie was on the way up, he coulda been the next nationwide superstar man, I knew there was something weird with all them murders and them only charging him with one too
Listen, a friend of mine and I were discussing this like less than a week ago. Long story short, we were watching "Thuggin & Lovin It 2" (very, very, very ignorant Baton Rouge street dvd) and proceeded to put Boosie Bad %+* the DVD in (came out right around the time of his debut album in 2006) and I came to one solid conclusion.

They're gonna show that Boosie DVD in like ten years and it's going to be the story of how quickly you can go from being RIGHT THERE to losing it all. I watched Boosie go from city-wide star to regional star to next national star during my time in Baton Rouge. Dude was going to be bigger than Gucci. Bigger than Waka. Because his radio music had that "friendly" feel to it. That appeal they tried to create with Gucci (song with Omarion, song with Mariah Carey, taking the gold teeth out) but didn't really catch. Boosie HAD IT. And the DVD just solidified that.

As terrible as his music was to me (in the grand scheme of things) dude was the best at making the music he made... and he was a STAR. If you get a chance, watch the DVD. If you watch it like you'd be watching something on HBO or something and pay no mind to the few ignorant moments, you'll understand. Mind you, this was shot before "Zoom" before "Wipe me Down"... before alllllll that. Hell, dude was still wearing those "trapstar" fake BAPEs calling them the "Young Jeezys"
laugh.gif

Really is a shame about him, man. Had more than a few one on one conversations with him, was poised to do a few business ventures with him (he wanted to start putting his money into things outside of music) and looking back now, I'm certainly glad I didn't. I hope the situation works out for him. On one hand, everyone in the Baton Rouge area knows the truth, and I can't say he didn't get himself into it, but I think about his kids and stuff man and I just hope it doesn't go 100% south for that family.

On the real, if he had Nussie killed then he could rot in the pen...

Also, The Thug's Attorney been doing his thing. He might seem like he's on some monkey $##, but he's actually pretty good. Also, he's been beefed out with Lil Phat on some personal stuff.

On the real, if he had Nussie killed then he could rot in the pen...

Also, The Thug's Attorney been doing his thing. He might seem like he's on some monkey $##, but he's actually pretty good. Also, he's been beefed out with Lil Phat on some personal stuff.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

something is really wrong with this case if you ask me.SMH at them racist mutha@$#%^

Then you don't know enough about the case. Trust me, while there are racial undertones in near everything, they have nothing to do with what's going on here.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

something is really wrong with this case if you ask me.SMH at them racist mutha@$#%^

Then you don't know enough about the case. Trust me, while there are racial undertones in near everything, they have nothing to do with what's going on here.

laugh.gif

http://hotfile.com/dl/828...t.2.DVDRiP.XViD.rar.html

Downloading now

laugh.gif

http://hotfile.com/dl/828...t.2.DVDRiP.XViD.rar.html

Downloading now

Dude me and my homeboy used to watch the Bad @#+ dvd back to back. Boosie could make great music when he wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom