how to get a chick while driving?

was driving on the freeway last night with my homie in the car and i saw this black E90 335i speeding so im like why not ill just catch up and mess around (i drive a white e92 335i)
i pull up and its a cute white chick messing with me i see her laughing and tryna pull away from me so eventually the road is clear and we race for like 3-4 secs :lol: im laughin and i see the chick is laughin i had to get off on the next exit i kept doing the call me sign she had her phone out i told my homie to do some hand signs but the exit was already there

cliffs
was driving home saw car speeding by me
i felt like messing around so i caught up
notice the driver was messing with me kept tryna pull away
she was cute as hell we both laughing
i did the call me sign she had her phone out
my exit was right there and couldnt think of a way to get her number

how do i get number while driving so i dont miss out like last night :frown:

inb4 over analyzing possum meme

I always wished I was in this situation. Since you both are in a rush do you think a simple, "Take my number down. It is ............." Think that would work or no?

:lol: Too many women out there to risk crashing, tryna get digits on the freeway.

I prefer to be in traffic or at a stop light.

She was messin' w/ you. If she wanted your number, she would have found a way to pull over.

You could always write a missed connections on Craigslist if it's bothering you this much. LOL

Realtalk I got in a accident 2 years ago with a cute white chick. After speaking about the incident I spit some game to her and we became friends. I never followed up to going out and doing the meet up thing. I just did it for the sport. You know catch the big fish, take a pic, and throw it back.

Realtalk I got in a accident 2 years ago with a cute white chick. After speaking about the incident I spit some game to her and we became friends. I never followed up to going out and doing the meet up thing. I just did it for the sport. You know catch the big fish, take a pic, and throw it back.
For the sport? Man after all of that you better had went at her forreal.

Pics?

(Of accident damage and girl)

She was messin' w/ you. If she wanted your number, she would have found a way to pull over.

You could always write a missed connections on Craigslist if it's bothering you this much. LOL

nah it aint bothering me cuz i was comin home from a double date that night anyways :lol:

just tryna see if any NT'ers got chicks numbers while driving before :tongue:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

:lol: u a dam fool

shouldve smashed or something but i feel you on doin it for the thrill of it :smokin

Last edited:
You don't, just let it go.

Unless your in a VERY nice car, she'll find a way to throw the digits at you somehow.

this story happened.

dont be jelly chicks dont try to holla at you while driving :lol:

what would i have to gain from lying anyways? this is probably my first thread ive ever made here i mostly just lurk

Last edited:
u should've missed your exit, pulled up on her, and got the number >D

C/s.

Unless you had someplace to be you could have missed your exit

But most likely YNS anyway

im already getting buns thats why i didnt feel like putting in a lot of work for it
just tryna get the number and go home it was late i had my fun already i was tired

forgot dudes on NT is a bunch of girl problem virgins so its hard for one to believe a dude is actually getting play like if its something special :lol:
guess this was the wrong place to make the thread though

Last edited:
Should've memorized her plates on some FBI steez, find her address and say wsup with a zoden roses

Back
Top Bottom