How To Get Girls To Kiss You Vol. 1,000,000

Game!

I remember someone posted a video of some little dude who had a british accent bagging girls like nothing.

Never knew Vitaly got it in with Diamond Kitty on the BB Bus
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Aw man....

im gonna try this one of these days..

probably wont work cause i look black tho

i'm at work so I can't google the names posted for fear of unearthing something embarrassing. So is the general consesus that he is using professional actresses of the mature kind in this vid? Is it confirmed the investigation and /or observation?

Last edited:
i'm at work so I can't google the names posted for fear of unearthing something embarrassing. So is the general consesus that he is using professional actresses of the mature kind in this vid? Is it confirmed the investigation and /or observation?

It is confirmed. I can attest that to the multiple bottles of Jergens in my trash can.

Other videos I've seen from him seem genuine, but not for a moment would I believe this one is real.
Bus driver uppercuts would be connected if these were black chicks.

If anything, I think it would be even easier for him to do, if he were to really do it.

Never knew Vitaly got it in with Diamond Kitty on the BB Bus :lol:

Just searched it, and saw a short video of him tugging his small package, while the other dude smashed. :lol:

I hate this guy and his stupid confidence.

Let me go up to some random girl and clutch her neck and pull her to my face.

I'm sure it will go splendidly.

1. post vitaly vid
2. black chicks wont be up for it
3. vitaly does it on black chicks
4. it wouldnt work if he was black

The speculation of how things would go if the male prankster in these How to Approach Girls videos were black needs to come to a stop.... I just need to see it and witness how badly things unfold. :lol:

Hopefully there's some brave black dude out there willing to take the risk.

I want a few of you to do the exact same thing he did. I think it's fake personally, but I want to you guys try it.

HELL NO.

That **** has to be fake. That takes major balls to do that and just grab a ***** and start kissing her because thats a charge waiting to happen for any avg Joe.

Way too risky to try that ****. Maybe at the club but still

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom