How to know a first date went well?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

When you get the 2nd, 3rd and 4th date
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Here's the deal without me even reading the majority of your post:

when she says she has a friend, she's likes you enough to keep it 100, but he's still #1 and more than likely tapping that. So just play it cool and keep the second date relatively inexpensive. pick her brain but dont come off like you're trying to wife her.

"Know the b--- fore you find yourself lovin it, ____ with a Benz f---kin it"

it seems like the date went well, she still wants to go to the movies with you. next time be a lil more aggressive though. Touchy feelly agressive, not i'm gonna rape you agressive

You needa stop %*%#*! around and go in for the kiss dude. Things will go smoother from there.

Sounded like it went well my dude, dont listen to those dudes talking about her "friend" don't worry about him, focus on you.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

when your finger smells like butter-scotch afterwards

well, I guess it depends on how well the girl takes care of herself. some chicks swear they are clean. I'm like "nah you obviously weren't taught the proper way. just because it's ALWAYS smelled like that doesn't mean it's the way it SHOULD smell."

smh.gif
LOL, whut?!

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Sounds like she likes you...elaborate on this whole "friend" situation though..
nerd.gif

and shes talking about a 2nd date..thats a major sign.. does she smile/laugh a lot and make eye contact a lot?
Girls do this when they're insecure, right? I remember one time me and this one girl went out, I didn't think it was a date, but when it become apparent to her that it wasn't she all of a sudden started mentioning all these "guys" she was seeing and blatantly eye-raping any half decent male that walked past us. I was just thinking 
eyes.gif
 really....come on now 
laugh.gif

A first date is successful if you smash.
Honestly since shorty has a "friend" means she already smashing without attachment.
If you played your cards right you could have as well.
You only got a hug? i mean maybe that's your way of courting but i woulda went for the finisher off top.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

nerd.gif

and shes talking about a 2nd date..thats a major sign.. does she smile/laugh a lot and make eye contact a lot?
Girls do this when they're insecure, right? I remember one time me and this one girl went out, I didn't think it was a date, but when it become apparent to her that it wasn't she all of a sudden started mentioning all these "guys" she was seeing and blatantly eye-raping any half decent male that walked past us. I was just thinking 
eyes.gif
 really....come on now 
laugh.gif
I'm not really understanding what you're saying...

How I see it she has that "friend" but if things go right with you she's willing to drop cuz. Or maybe she wants to make a "friend" out of you. What you need to do is get inside of her head and ask her intentions.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

nerd.gif

eyes.gif
 really....come on now 
laugh.gif
I'm not really understanding what you're saying...
I'm not sure either.....I think i was trying to tie what I said to your request to elaborate on the "friend" situation. 
ohwell.gif

No AYO, but what kind of hug? 360 all around or just 180 half? Usually when a girl hugs really tight 360 steez around the body that means she likes you right? its a plus if she gives you two tight hugs?

LOL at some of the replies....and for the person who asked about the hug, it was in the car so that should give you a better idea.

I guess all there is to do at this point is hit her up in a little bit and see about that 2nd date

How much time should I let go between setting up the 2nd date though? She is a lot more busy than I am with school and work, but I also don't want to let too much time elapse.

And as for pics, I don't have facebook or twitter lol. But during the next date I'll try and get a few with my phone then post.

Thanks again yall.

Back
Top Bottom