How to know a first date went well?

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

if you smashed
devil.gif

laugh.gif
You guys must hang out with some real rats: why is it so impossible this "friend" can't actually be...a friend?
laugh.gif

And you've done well if she's talking about hanging out again or even responding to your calls/texts. Setup the 2nd date.

JDB1523 wrote:
laugh.gif
You guys must hang out with some real rats: why is it so impossible this "friend" can't actually be...a friend?
laugh.gif

And you've done well if she's talking about hanging out again or even responding to your calls/texts. Setup the 2nd date.
Don't be so naive daddy, a woman is a woman is a woman.

It's good that she's being cooperative with you. Just keep it cool and don't give in too easily.

Speaking of hugs, you should have told her to get out the car to give you a hug. I never liked giving hugs in the car.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The way in which I asked her the question as to whether or not she talked to somebody at the school, she replied by saying, "ummm I have a friend I guess you can say". So it was pretty obvious that she was referring to a "buddy" or casual sex type of thing lol.

yo how are your cliffs gonna be longer than your actual post?
haha

jk, go for the gold man, it seems she's into you..

Back
Top Bottom