How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

I was hoping they didn't take the approach of Ben getting with Nancy on the yacht, but when it did happen, I knew it was for the best for the show.

Season 2 has definitely been solid.

^yeah season 2 has been good.
They are killing me with only 8 episodes tho.
laugh.gif
pharrell's face when they were bothering him

spoilers
-I knew Ben was gonna beat again soon as he said it's not happening again and he said it twice 
laugh.gif

-Yosi seems chill as hell and Ben doing him dirty. 

-Best episode of the series imo due to the twists (Working with Yosi and Rastas after Rene.  Didn't see this coming)

-Rene is a G for not letting the Rastas punk him and take his $.  Telling them it's gonna be a funeral next time 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Ben beating it up again at Yosi's party.  What an idiot! He's just asking to F himself and Crisp up. 

I bet there's some NTers that were extra geeked to see Pharrell 
laugh.gif
.  Nice to see some star power on the show finally. Reminded me of Entourage with the celeb cameo. 

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

spoilers
-I knew Ben was gonna beat again soon as he said it's not happening again and he said it twice 
laugh.gif

-Yosi seems chill as hell and Ben doing him dirty. 

-Best episode of the series imo due to the twists (Working with Yosi and Rastas after Rene.  Didn't see this coming)

-Rene is a G for not letting the Rastas punk him and take his $.  Telling them it's gonna be a funeral next time 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Ben beating it up again at Yosi's party.  What an idiot! He's just asking to F himself and Crisp up. 

I bet there's some NTers that were extra geeked to see Pharrell 
laugh.gif
.  Nice to see some star power on the show finally. Reminded me of Entourage with the celeb cameo. 
All of this. I just finished telling my boy how the whole ep was like Entourage redux. They got paid, someone smashed a chick that they shouldn't have in a place that they shouldn't have done it and they enjoyed the luxurious things in life. Winning. 
Ep started off and ended with a BANG 
eek.gif
 Rene earned his MF'ing stripes with me too. That was gangsta. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ben is straight disrespecting Yosi
30t6p3b.gif

Nancy is gonna use the power of her p and sway Ben into making some decisions
Can't wait to see what Rene does...%+++ is gonna get back to Cam

Did anyone else sing out "Soul Glo" when Eriq La Salle was on screen, because I sure did
laugh.gif

Strong episode, did a good job pacing out the stories tonight, and Ben's comments while looking at the skyline was a great summary for the show. We certainly don't want to see them fail all the time, nor would immediate success be satisfying, so potentially compromising their integrity in order to make money (as well as problems with sleeping with the wife) will be smart conflict.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Ben is straight disrespecting Yosi
30t6p3b.gif

It's ironic Cam messed them up most of the 1st season now Ben is the main dude about to crush it. As good as this season is it's a little predictable at times and sometimes I think they do this on purpose (ben & nancy alone + his inspirational speech + the look in her eyes= SEX)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Did anyone else sing out "Soul Glo" when Eriq La Salle was on screen, because I sure did
laugh.gif
I always think of the stained couch in C2A or him playing a junkie with no hands in Rebound when I see him now
laugh.gif

-Ben is about to @!%* everything up.
-Cudder going to catch that MEAN fade when Rene finds out he made that spray
-I yelled out "SKATEBOARD P!!!!" when Pharrell turned around. Not even going to lie
laugh.gif

-Capo is done for
-I rocked with Ben up until now. Dude is a complete *%#@#$% and is only starting to look out for himself.

ben has to do better...but goddamn, nancy
eek.gif
i swear that woman has to be like a fine wine...gina gershon needs a sex tape asap, idk if its HBO, or what, but that woman is seriously beautiful.

cam got his priorities str8...
pimp.gif
his girl

rene bout to get into some gangsta %+*%....cudder bout to catch that L train.

lol @ capo, didn't expect him to try and dip.

rachel
pimp.gif
she's sexy on the low...when she pulled down her panties to show her tattoo right above the P
eek.gif
devil.gif

fun eps, just really hope ben doesn't blow the whole thing for some p.

....i gotta do a booze cruise and see nyc at night, that looked mad fun.

Originally Posted by bay1591

The $++ is about to hit the fan....
Yup.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I was hoping they didn't take the approach of Ben getting with Nancy on the yacht, but when it did happen, I knew it was for the best for the show.

Season 2 has definitely been solid.

Knew it was coming once Ben said it wasn't happening again. It always does, business and pleasure are a no no.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

ben has to do better...but goddamn, nancy
eek.gif
i swear that woman has to be like a fine wine...gina gershon needs a sex tape asap, idk if its HBO, or what, but that woman is seriously beautiful.

cam got his priorities str8...
pimp.gif
his girl

rene bout to get into some gangsta %+*%....cudder bout to catch that L train.

lol @ capo, didn't expect him to try and dip.

rachel
pimp.gif
she's sexy on the low...when she pulled down her panties to show her tattoo right above the P
eek.gif
devil.gif

fun eps, just really hope ben doesn't blow the whole thing for some p.

....i gotta do a booze cruise and see nyc at night, that looked mad fun.
all of the above
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think cudder might get locked up or killed off tho.

I was going to say I wonder what Cam's going to do on the next week's episode. Walk right in on them and tell them to stop or run back upstairs and make an excuse, but I forgot they're on a yacht.

Finally caught back up with season 2. I think season 2 is much better than season 1, the show just progresses better imo..and I think the main reason people feel like they see cudi when cudi's acting is because the character of domingo is pretty much based off of cudi, its just a clone of him all he needs to do is pick up a mic.

She is the sexiest 49 year old EVER. 

EVER. 

Cam's red-head makes me want to find one and try her out...
30t6p3b.gif

...and Domingo is as good as dead. 

Poor Kappo...
30t6p3b.gif
dude is done.

If you ask me, Krsp got screwed... dude is just gonna put his name on it. 

sidenote...this dude ben was SMANGING 
roll.gif
all with the extra hump...
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Great episode
pimp.gif

Dangerous game this dude Ben is playing
30t6p3b.gif
, yeah Nancy is fine but business/money comes first. Wouldnt do anything to risk it.

"Crisp By Yosi"
nerd.gif

domingo's attitude towards everything is w.e tho. maybe he doesn't know rene like that so he wouldn't know any better, but even after cam said something he was like eh....same thing with rachel. anyways cam may catch some heat for not goin to rene i guess but the AK is coming out def for domingo.

waiting on iggy to smash rachel
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom