How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Ben is wilding 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the power of the P. Ben is another victim. This probably a set-up with the milf and her Jewish husband. Get Ben to cut his boy out then deal directly with them. And then they'll cut Ben out.

Rene is not about that life. The Jamaicans seem really serious about their image. Rene is not.

Judging from next weeks previews they're running drugs now?
nerd.gif

Ben and Cam are my dudes (more so Cam) but I actually really felt mad at Ben after the episode last night.

They've come so far and worked so hard to be on the brink of success and he wants to potentially mess with it like that?

Props to the writers for being able to stir the emotion in me though
laugh.gif

Domingo is BUGGIN. Dude gon end up in a body bag.

Oh and Gina Gershon is TOO fine.

On second thought..................................................I mighta risked it too...........................

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I was going to say I wonder what Cam's going to do on the next week's episode. Walk right in on them and tell them to stop or run back upstairs and make an excuse, but I forgot they're on a yacht.

Personally I think Yosi is gonna catch them and Cam is gonna be like "damn", Yosi gonna throw him overboard and everything falls apart.

laugh.gif
@ the dude who said Rene not about that life, dude said "funeral" and the way the dude pulled the spray out like a it was a gun shows he's just a blogger

bruh this season has been great.......the rasta monsta/Caribbean angle is hilarious......and Ben is hooked on that milf {()}
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

HBO better re-up this show for a season 3
nerd.gif

They pretty much have to. Two episodes left, and it seems like a LOT of things still are about to happen. This is why they need to expand to at least 12 episodes.

Originally Posted by dakid23

HBO better re-up this show for a season 3
nerd.gif

Without question....I think (well I'm hoping) the viewership has really picked up during season 2 so they have incentive to bring it back.

Another good episode.. I feel like the deal is going to screw them in the long run
Nancy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope EP. It's really getting better every week. Maaan, this dude Ben just can't stop %#*%!%+ Nancy
30t6p3b.gif
and Cam about to get body
laugh.gif

Just when things are starting to go right for these dudes Ben %%*#% it up.
30t6p3b.gif

Nancy bad though.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was trying to remember where I knew that dude protesting Rasta Monsta from, then I read Big J's post.
laugh.gif

The absence of the jheri curls threw me off.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Rene is not about that life. The Jamaicans seem really serious about their image. Rene is not.
laugh.gif

Rene is on parole

They don't care about the image Jamaicans want money and Rene is a fairly easy target because they know how to hurt him politically and all he knows is violence.

I'm sure he'll adapt though.

I knew Domingo was going to %+!@ that up

Love how the show is going, Im glad Ben and Cam got a break and now he's @**$$%* yosi's wife. Classic.

The evolution of this show is well appreciated.

Started off slow but is coming into its own very well.

Back
Top Bottom