How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Anybody think Pharrell was mad awkward during the episode?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

laugh.gif
I think that was the point of his appearance; to be annoyed by these nobodies in Cam and Ben complimenting him.

Anybody know whats the point of Rachel's storyline? It's pointless imo if she's not with Ben and who cares about her mid-20's crisis...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Anybody know whats the point of Rachel's storyline? It's pointless imo if she's not with Ben and who cares about her mid-20's crisis...
She's smashing one of Ben's homies. What are you talking about?

Soooooooooooo...
...y'all are really gonna geek over that bag of bones Gina Gershon and act like the chicks who play Debbie and Nilda ain't the baddest ones on the show, huh?
tumblr_lt866hioUt1qiyvqeo1_500.png

how-to-make-it-america-24.jpg

jus finished watching it on hbo go and ben is a thug haha

but i wouldent do that if she was part of my buisness of making money..shes bad though!!!!

cant wait till next sunday

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
I think that was the point of his appearance; to be annoyed by these nobodies in Cam and Ben complimenting him.
That, and the fact he's a terrible actor.

I just want to know how close domingo is going to come to death!! Rene is about to go in on him and cam.
Ben !#+%##! with the money and that aint good business

Free Kappo!!!!

I thought Cam wasn't down with the spray Domingo came up with? Rene won't care either way though 
laugh.gif

Domingo gone make Rene catch a body like that

Should have listen to Cam
30t6p3b.gif

they have my man domingo looking like a straight up clown now. Me and my boys were straight shaking our heads when he was in the bed asking Rachel what they were!!

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

i dont think its pointless allot people go trough that, and can relate , including myself. So i am all for her storyline.

THe more I think about it...I can see Domingo being written out of the story...

Already smashing one of the homies.
About to get his skull crushed.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Cudi has the most interesting pot line IMO

Fixed.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Soooooooooooo...
...y'all are really gonna geek over that bag of bones Gina Gershon and act like the chicks who play Debbie and Nilda ain't the baddest ones on the show, huh?

Word

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

laugh.gif
, she annoys me too but until her and Domingo are still "dealing" then it kinda makes sense unless she's another element of the show, in which case I find useless as well cause I'm not really that interested in her.

Gina> Rene's girl. Rene's girl has a man face just like Lake Bell, dunno how ya'll think that's attractive

Soooooooooooo...

Gina > both combined.

Soooooooooooo...

Gina > both combined.

Easily. 

- Ben is gonna mess everything up
- Domingo and Maybe Cam will get dealt with
- Free Capo!!

nah son debbie can def get the pipe, no question. but don't bring that daughter in here like she's a 10 or some %*$*...she mad avg looking. gina still dominates debbie.

bag of bones tho? if anything its amazing she looks like this at her age.

gina-gershon-bikini-1.jpg

354485.jpg

gina_gershon02_1280x960_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom