How was your summer?

Probably the most boring summer I've ever had.

Glad I found a job but all I do is work. I'm not even complaining about that cuz its easy and I don't mind workin OT.

I literally haven't done anything. I think I went out twice all summer. Luckily my friend is coming in from Cali soon and we can do $%%$#*@ things for a night.

Trying to plan a Chicago trip and homecoming in ATL in October to make up for this.

What did yall do?

Last summer and '06 tie for best summers & whatever year i got my license
pimp.gif

Summer of 2011 was terrible! No job, no one around my age throws parties in my city.

Last time I got buns was the day I came home from school. Feels bad man
mad.gif

I was on crutches this summer, but I still made the most of it. Im usually working a lot in the summer so Im not able to chill with people too often, so I took advantage of that this summer. A lot of hanging out, relaxing, concerts, etc.

graduated from college (missin that life), been studying for the LSAT and writing apps all summer and did NOT notice these past two months go by =__________=
worst. summer. ever.

Pretty good

-Went to Mexico like every year, stayed 7 weeks there
-My gf also went for vacation to mexico for 7 weeks,we were two hours a part but we were able to text/call each other still
-Went to an all inclusive beach in Nuevo Vallarta with my entire family, cousins, and uncles, its the best when you can do this with loved ones around
pimp.gif

-Now back home relaxing, waiting for work and school to start again
happy.gif

Never liked the summer. All it means is mini me doesnt have school so I have to pay for camp or someone to watch him. Didnt do much except a few weekend trips thats about it. My summer is in Oct good old vegas

Not a bad summer at all.

-For starters, I was able to enjoy my summer with my father at home and not visiting him in the hospital/rehabilitation center that he spent all of last summer in.
-I went out a bunch at night into the city (Manhattan), and haven't looked back since.
-BBQ'd, went to the beach, enjoyed the pool, etc.
-Played soccer like twice, wish I played more though.
-Made $ and have been saving it up since the start of the summer.

Good.

Finally got a job related to my college major.  Accepted a job offer to do bookkeeping at the Commissary in the Little Rock AFB on my 23rd birthday, started on June 21st.  Pays well and it is going along well.
pimp.gif
  Along with my other job at Wal-Mart, I've been mostly grinding.

I also went to see Jeezy for Joe Johnson's 30th birthday bash.  Concert was cool.

Just came back from Vegas earlier today.  Good trip, would've been better if I gotten in the club earlier in advance.  Marquee was packed, but had a good time at Club Nikki, though.

when you work full-time there's no such thing as summer lol. I traveled to NYC in June and that's about it.

didn't get to go back to school this summer, but made some money..

the money I did make and save up went straight to my car though
grin.gif
....the last new thing I bought for myself was a "Levi's Wallet"

and now that I think about it, man this summer went super fast.
eek.gif
frown.gif
and I hate the winter time with a passion.

and I think this summer is the most I've ever been to the movies in my life.

Thor, Fast Five, X-men First Class, Transformers, Captain America, and The Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

and now that I think about it, man this summer went super fast.
eek.gif
frown.gif
and I hate the winter time with a passion.

pretty much...

i'm gonna have to start lookin to get cuffed soon cuz i DO NOTHING in the winter except my bday and i really dont like to do that cuz its so cold
laugh.gif

is RTB in NY? someone mentioned that but they are ultimate fakers so i know its not goin down even tho we have a hotel connect...i'm getting out the house this weekend...i HAVE to
tired.gif

This summer was great. Hung out with friends just about everyday. Weather sucked though

Wack %@% summer!! Didnt take no trips, lost my best friend, alot of people changed this summer, cant find a good job. Worst summer ever....

Not bad but could be better. I met a lot of girls, Drunken nights and endless parties. First summer being single since 2005
pimp.gif
, I just don't appreciate the drama I went through with the ex. 

Back
Top Bottom