How was your summer?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Probably the most boring summer I've ever had.

Glad I found a job but all I do is work. I'm not even complaining about that cuz its easy and I don't mind workin OT.

I literally haven't done anything. I think I went out twice all summer. Luckily my friend is coming in from Cali soon and we can do $%%$#*@ things for a night.

Trying to plan a Chicago trip and homecoming in ATL in October to make up for this.

What did yall do?

Last summer and '06 tie for best summers & whatever year i got my license
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This summer is pretty basic. 

No parties, beach or BBQ's...
eyes.gif

Did go out allot but thats a given.

still got a  few more weeks.

bout to go "in"
smokin.gif

^Last summer was crazy
laugh.gif
...had wayy too many bodies last summer. This summer
30t6p3b.gif

it was cool.  still not over.  my birthday is coming up and i'm hitting this club that's throwing a sailor jerry party for his would be 100th bday.  i don't really know what to expect my tattoo artist just was able to get me in so it sounds cool.  i guess there is gonna be some models of some sort up there and alot of rum.
laugh.gif
other than that me and my boys rented a big #+@ boat the next day so that will be fun just kickin it on the river with rich folks.  then i know we're gonna hit the clubs after and get some bottle service cause we get plugged because my boy bounces.  idk, just been clubbing and bar hopping hard all summer.  i'm about to die when i have to go to my 7 am class.
sick.gif

Only went to one good party this summer
ohwell.gif

But saved a lot of cash for school worken crazy hours this summer and bought some new kicks
pimp.gif

Nothing really happened but I can't complain. First time in 5 summers I haven't had to go to a funeral so I'm happy

I had a great summer. BBQ's, the lake, parites, bar hoppin, went skydiving, summerjam it was one of my better summers.

-got a job
-got a license
-got a car
-smoked so much weed
-started buying kicks again
-met alot of cool people

feelsgoodman

I wish I would've had something else going for me besides working. Don't get me wrong, the OT is real nice, but feel like I didn't enjoy this summer at all.

other than going to wwe money in the bank last month in chicago, my summer was boring, in the past i would hoop all summer at this park down the street from where I live but this year I only went a few times and didn't really play. I don't want to do that anymore.

Originally Posted by 510hayward

-got a couple jobs
-got a license
-got a car
-smoked so much weed
-started buying kicks again
-met alot of cool people
-drank my %*! off

feelsgoodman

Besides the heat over here, i was able to visit most of the european countries before i return to America this weekend, been a long 15 months...

30t6p3b.gif
sucked.
still no license, no car.
no job
spent both months dealing with summer classes (
30t6p3b.gif
@ everyone who  lied and said they would be easier)
bmf lifestyle left me with literally 1/2 the amount of $ I had in April
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

meh it was like summer never happened
30t6p3b.gif

pretty damn disappointing. I made some money... nothing worthwhile. Tried to re-learn calculus on my own before fall '11 starts. Went to 0 concerts. Realized why i don't chill with certain people more often. Why'd you have to make this thread?
frown.gif
laugh.gif

actually really good...worked, been saving...

No more summers for me though, no time off and sit in my office all day, which I rather do than sit around and do nothing.

Canada, Amsterdam, London and Cambridge.

And I turned 21. 

My Summer is/was
pimp.gif

better than last summer. but not the greatest. lots of traveling, made new friends, relaxed a lot, i feel like im not ready for it to end. i still got some major event lined up til dec lol.

Originally Posted by angeezy

best summer of my life...

honestlty, this
pimp.gif
or at least by far the best ive had in years.
Didnt do anything too exciting, but i
-made quite a bit of money
-got more girls then i ever had gotten in such a short time frame
-met a great girl
-got some mods for my car
-had a couple of dek hockey tournaments

great summer, sad to see its in another week
tired.gif

Meh... 

Didn't really smoke 

Relations with only 2 women (after they complained about my attitude, I ceased having any contact with them 
laugh.gif

Hated my employment and clashed with my managers constantly 
indifferent.gif

Just read a lot and stayed to myself most of the time. 
smile.gif
 ..Looking forward to getting my internship and 2012, this year is basically done for me.

Outside of making alot of new friends and a few parties...summer has been boring.

Back
Top Bottom