How were/are your high school lunches?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

My high school lunches were disgusting.  I always went to the Chinese spot as soon as school let out and copped a lunch special. 
3 wings and fries for $3.99
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

we always had the generic pizza and hamburgers daily. we had 15 minute nutrition breaks (before our 2nd class) where we could get donuts/cinnamon rolls, juice, or cereal. our ASB was always selling the candy, sodas, and chips.

Originally Posted by wcghost

back in high school (private school), we had a closed campus lunch for freshmen - juniors, smh.
laugh.gif
My sister is a sophomore there now. She always brings lunch from home, and I'm pretty sure she will even when she's a senior cuz she's weird like that.

Off-campus lunch ftw even though I spent thousands.

All i remember is that they served pizza, chicken nuggets and hot pretzels everyday.. and most people got that.

laugh.gif

Open campus high school for me, I get to eat thai, hawaiian barbeque, arbys, panda express, great steak&potato company, sbarro's pizza, hot dog on a stick, sushi place, pizza hut, etc.
tons of options for me

but the school lunch is pretty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

back in high school (private school), we had a closed campus lunch for freshmen - juniors, smh.
laugh.gif
My sister is a sophomore there now. She always brings lunch from home, and I'm pretty sure she will even when she's a senior cuz she's weird like that.

pics?
nerd.gif

Im not about to lie Im a freshman and ethier I go out with my friends who are upper classmen or wait till after school to hit up qodba or quiznos on the way home....................My school has some lame rule that Seniors can go out every day and JR's can go on friday but Idc I hate school food...........but another way to go is jimmy John's delvery ........... but after awhile Mom's get tired of shoving out $10 bucks a day for lunch stuff adds up so I Hustle them streets lmao

Man all of yall who had mini-restaurants in your school dont know how good you had it..............

Nachos were GARBAGE....... Cheese= 80%water, 20% cheese and stale chips.

burgers were terrible, they would serve the ones from the day before
smh.gif

Chicken Tenders w/mash potatos and a little loaf of bread was crack though.

Fiesta Salad was appreciated too
pimp.gif

Papa Johns everyday for.....$2 a slice! 
mad.gif

Popeyes and KFC Mon.,Wed,and Fri. 3.50 for 2 pieces ,mac n cheese,and a biscuit

Subway Tues. 3.50 for a cold !%@ sandwich 

Chick Fil' A Thurs.,and on a good day Fri. 3.50 for just 1 sandwich...nothing else

man i swear they had the best pizza bagels, tasted AMAZING!! id kill for some right now.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

pics?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

we have open lunch, but me and my boys always forget money and end up going to this one dudes house and eat all of their hotpockets hahaha

some of yall had it good....anywho,best thing on the menu was the fish with cheese....this is brooklyn by the way.

Back
Top Bottom