How Would I Go About Getting Ray Lewis To Speak To My Team?

I am in Pittsburgh Area, Ray and them play the Steelers this weekend. How would I go about getting him in and talk to my players? Thanks.

I am in Pittsburgh Area, Ray and them play the Steelers this weekend. How would I go about getting him in and talk to my players? Thanks.

You're better off waiting till the off season. Nobody wants to be bothered with something like this in the middle of a playoff hunt. PR probably wont even put you in touch with his people if you decide to contact them now.

You're better off waiting till the off season. Nobody wants to be bothered with something like this in the middle of a playoff hunt. PR probably wont even put you in touch with his people if you decide to contact them now.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

i disagree, its worth a try. especially with someone like Ray Lewis, i feel like he would actually do it.

i disagree, its worth a try. especially with someone like Ray Lewis, i feel like he would actually do it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CTC

Basically.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

And why is that exactly? Dude is a professional, he's focused on one thing right now. Like I said OP probably wont even be able to get in touch with his agent or who ever handles his PR.

Originally Posted by DT43

And why is that exactly? Dude is a professional, he's focused on one thing right now. Like I said OP probably wont even be able to get in touch with his agent or who ever handles his PR.

Back
Top Bottom