How Would I Go About Getting Ray Lewis To Speak To My Team?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Right, cause Ray Lewis is who i really want kids looking up to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's wrong with Ray Lewis??

He's a murderer 
laugh.gif

i bet you wont say that to his face
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

...Unless he has a DEATHwish.

indifferent.gif
 @ my joke.

I really just want someone that I know can motivate my kids because right now we (staff) are finding trouble getting through to them.

I really just want someone that I know can motivate my kids because right now we (staff) are finding trouble getting through to them.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Down By Law

dland24 wrote:

Not to be a **** DC, but wouldnt you rather have a baseball player talk to your baseball team than a football player?
Isn't op in the Pittsburgh area? Are you suggesting someone from the Pirates come in and talk to his team? That could be very counter-productive.

I guarantee you that an 8 year old from Pittsburgh would rather meet and talk to Andrew McCutchen than Ray Lewis.  Just because their team sucks, doesnt mean children dont look up to the players on the team.  

I know Pedro Alvarez, CTC and we can work something out. He getting married next week though so it would have to be after that.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Down By Law

dland24 wrote:

Not to be a **** DC, but wouldnt you rather have a baseball player talk to your baseball team than a football player?
Isn't op in the Pittsburgh area? Are you suggesting someone from the Pirates come in and talk to his team? That could be very counter-productive.

I guarantee you that an 8 year old from Pittsburgh would rather meet and talk to Andrew McCutchen than Ray Lewis.  Just because their team sucks, doesnt mean children dont look up to the players on the team.  

I know Pedro Alvarez, CTC and we can work something out. He getting married next week though so it would have to be after that.

Pirates have had a lot of good players, they just leave the team in free agency

Pirates have had a lot of good players, they just leave the team in free agency

Back
Top Bottom