How would Michael Jackson react to his daughter dating a Black guy?

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by gllahone84

The fact his kids don't resemble anyone mixed will always have me like...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every time I see Michael Jackson's kids its always baffling how white (for lack of a better term) and how people really pass them along as his actual kids...

indifferent.gif

rashida_jones_image.jpg

Bingo!!!!!

Rashida Jones parents

newsweek.jpg

rashida-jones-interview-piers-morgan.png

Rashida-Jones-rashida-jones-7526093-299-371.jpg

CELEBRITIES_rashida_jonesH_01a.jpg

Rashida pretty much passes for white in everything shes in

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I believe they are his children. They look like him except that look really White. Michael Jackson wasnt super dark though

And Debbie Rowe is about as fair skin as it gets

Yall mustve not seen alot bi-racial kids though. The only thing is you'd at at least one of kids would be kinda dark
From what I know, none of Mike's (stuff) was used to make his kids because he didn't want them to have vitiligo.  They aren't biologically his in any way. 

They are like 3 adopted kids from birth. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3...-to-stake-custody-407344

http://www.dailymail.co.u...t-star-reality-show.html

Prince and Paris were conceived using IVF. It has been claimed that the sperm came not from Michael but from his dermatologist, Dr Arnold Klein. Both bear a remarkable resemblance to Dr Klein

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-Blanket-star-reality-show.html#ixzz1m34U58Y5

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by gllahone84

The fact his kids don't resemble anyone mixed will always have me like...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every time I see Michael Jackson's kids its always baffling how white (for lack of a better term) and how people really pass them along as his actual kids...

indifferent.gif

rashida_jones_image.jpg
That girl looks mixed to me.  Look at the little "Blake Griffin" type freckles on her nose. 

I believe they are his children. They look like him except that look really White. Michael Jackson wasnt super dark though
image-4-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-306378809.jpg

Debbie-Rowe-467216-1-402.jpg

Yall mustve not seen alot bi-racial kids though. The only thing is you'd at at least one of kids would be kinda dark

1109-paris-blanket-prince-credit.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The kids don't even look like one another

What did he do get 3 different white dudes to donate sperm?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Didn't Mike get injected with vitiligo though?

he had vitiligo and it was worsening. You have seen people with it. They have splotches all over their faces etc. So he just took it a step further and sorta bleached his skin so he wouldnt have the crazy half black half white face.
Also somebody brought up self hate earlier. Mike didnt dislike himself because he was black, but because he thought he was ugly. Which was mostly caused by Joe.

Also I dont know if the kids are his or not, but not all bi-racial kids come out looking like blake griffin.

What did Joe to do Mike? Did you pimp him out sexually as well much like many parents of prodigies? Basically selling him to the industry?

What did Joe to do Mike? Did you pimp him out sexually as well much like many parents of prodigies? Basically selling him to the industry?

verbal abuse, at a young age. Told him he was ugly, had a big nose. Now that wouldnt affect adults, but tell any young child that and it will stick. He did make Mike great, but at what cost.

Originally Posted by cguy610

From what I know, none of Mike's (stuff) was used to make his kids because he is gay doesn't want to have sex with women.  They aren't biologically his in any way. 

They are like 3 adopted kids from birth. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3...-to-stake-custody-407344

http://www.dailymail.co.u...t-star-reality-show.html

Prince and Paris were conceived using IVF. It has been claimed that the sperm came not from Michael but from his dermatologist, Dr Arnold Klein. Both bear a remarkable resemblance to Dr Klein

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-Blanket-star-reality-show.html#ixzz1m34U58Y5

fixed. This dude was so obviously gay its scary. I love how people defend dude to the end like they knew the guy. Don't get me wrong he was one of the greatest musicians ever but he was a homosexual pedophile as well.

Originally Posted by blakep267

verbal abuse, at a young age. Told him he was ugly, had a big nose. Now that wouldnt affect adults, but tell any young child that and it will stick. He did make Mike great, but at what cost.
Verbal abuse, physical assault, kept them (the kids) isolated from other families, etc. Joe Jackson was a horrible parent. He took his childrens' childhood from them because he wanted to get rich off their talent.

Had them living in that little shack in Gary while they had No. 1 songs.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

fixed. This dude was so obviously gay its scary. I love how people defend dude to the end like they knew the guy. Don't get me wrong he was one of the greatest musicians ever but he was a homosexual pedophile as well.

You are basing this off of personal knowledge or what the media told us he was?

Come on man.  We all know Mike had issues stemming from his upbringing.  Just cause he acted different, most likely because of those issues, doesn't mean he was gay or a pedophile. 

He probably wouldn't care as long as she used a white male for donor sperm when she wanted to have kids.

Lisa Marie admitted they had sex like a normal man and wife. He gave her a 10 ct diamond ring. You think he wasn't hittin that?

You are basing this off of personal knowledge or what the media told us he was?

Maybe Mike slipped him a little Jesus Juice up in Neverland.

Back
Top Bottom