How would Michael Jackson react to his daughter dating a Black guy?

Her eyes are flawless..
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "injected with vitiligo"
&@^# isn't penicillin

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

images

Prince already got tattoos?

Paris' father is def Joe Jackson...look at the eyes. She's Michaels sister.

Mind=nwolB

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

fixed. This dude was so obviously gay its scary. I love how people defend dude to the end like they knew the guy. Don't get me wrong he was one of the greatest musicians ever but he was a homosexual pedophile as well.
You are basing this off of personal knowledge or what the media told us he was?

Like him or not, the media tried to slander dude and started going at him after he bought the Beatles songs and kept them away. I dont think he was gay, its just his childhood was so messed up, he didnt really get the proper development. ( Sorta like how people may say Tyler Perry is gay, but he's really just a product of all the molestationby men and women when he was younger, sorta making him dislike both sexes). And the pedophilia thing was never proven, and multiple kids when older said it was all a lie by their parents

^ Exactly, Mike was the largest private owner of songs and song catalogs in the world. He bought Little Richards catalog and gave it back to him for free. The game is to have these entertainers broke and not own their own music. Mike was smart so the media labeled him gay, weird, called him a pedophile and all types of things. His half of the catalog alone is worth close to $4billion.

Back
Top Bottom