How would you change the Gun Laws?

Would you allow the Public Guns

• Yes The Public Gets Guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only certain individuals in the public gets guns (state who these people are)

• Only Current Government Workers

• Total voters
i wonder what it would be like if everyone over 18 was forced to carry one. Kinda like in Switzerland where gun violence is almost non existent by comparison.

ya keep thinking we live in Switzerland or Japan or any other country.....just picture a sneaker release with a bunch of hoodboogers all packing heat....kids thse days have no self control b, imagining the day when all these dudes can easily be armed with a deadly weapon is the day ill take my *** back to Colombia, i rather die in the country i was born in.

son youll be ok with every knucklehead in the hood carrying?...are you out of your mind?
Hells NO. Read my First post or this one I wrote post # 16

No in my first post. I stated I would have a section of the DMV that would determine who would get access to guns based on test in safety and mental stability. This would make a gun license required for ownership.

You cant buy a gun without the approved licences. That way we are sure that person is safe and the guns he/she buys are tracked and legal.

Ain't nobody making homemade bullets.
dude im in tears just reading some of the **** NTers are coming up with tonight, dudes are losing their minds.
laugh.gif
Its called reloading and is a fraction of the price of buying factory ammo, and can be done at home.

Hells NO. Read my First post or this one I wrote post # 16

sad thing is, these people you may approve for gun ownership may have knucklehead kids, Lanza kid for example, all guns registered to mom....loosening the knot on gun control is not the answer man...this is not the wild wild west.....

im not saying IT CANT be done.....but cmon man....ya picture the average american sitting in their living room after work, manufacturing bullets??...

sad thing is, these people you may approve for gun ownership may have knucklehead kids, Lanza kid for example, all guns registered to mom....loosening the knot on gun control is not the answer man...this is not the wild wild west.....
Knuckle headed kids is something that will be forever present and can not be stopped. Having parents that lock guns up and hiding keys wont ever do much when the kids know where the keys are. Maybe laws where if you have people will mental disabilities or violent past in your house forfeits your gun rights.

im not saying IT CANT be done.....but cmon man....ya picture the average american sitting in their living room after work, manufacturing bullets??...

Im just surprised no one has said people will start making their own guns yet

I probably wouldn't, but so what does that have to do with anything?

so how exactly would having someone like you around carrying a weapon bring safety to the rest of us?...im curious bout your reasoning.....

or you just want a gun in your hand to be THAT DUDE?

And people kill even easier with cars, lets ban cars

cars were never intended to harm others, they were invented as a means of transport, unfortunately in the wrong hands they can become dangerous, but the "nature" of a car is not to kill....try harder.

I see what yall mean , people will be on every corner like "Hey you. I got them bullets. What you need, a dime box?"

When people have get togethers it will be like "Did Frank bring the bullets? I told him twice to bring those bullets and a bottle of Henny"

And people kill even easier with cars, lets ban cars

cars were never intended to harm others, they were invented as a means of transport, unfortunately in the wrong hands they can become dangerous, but the "nature" of a car is not to kill....try harder.

How do you know if cars were ever intended to harm others or not? More people die by car accidents than by guns, therefore cars are more of a threat than a gun

How do you know if cars were ever intended to harm others or not? More people die by car accidents than by guns, therefore cars are more of a threat than a gun

Yooooooooo I feel like I insulted myself by even exchanging posts with you, watever y say fam...you nailed it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom