How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

One of these for each day of the week made from endangered species
workaholics-blake-bear.jpg
roll.gif
I will be buried in my bear suit

Very similar to what I'm wearing now. White Hanes T-shirt or V-neck, loose fit jeans and flip flops (for So. Cal weather)

I'd invent some new hot style. Id leave the suits the the gentlemen which im not
Might see me in a marcus houston clear wife beater and cargo's.
white t shirts made with the most comfortable and finest materials. casual pants/shorts also comfortable with the finest materials. Also you have to have your favorite J's 3's,5', 7's, 9's, 11's, 12's, 13's, 17's, 18's, Doom dunks, the shoe department would be crazy get some bansky customized kicks.

obviously ill have a new wardrobe tailored every month.

The responsible frugal answer wouldnt be interesting in this thread. So, if i was seriously rich id dress pretty plain and worry about making more money and helping others. Id use my money traveling in military jets, the world, just anything i could possibly experience.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tank and basketball shorts most of the time

but i'd have bad *+% shoes for when i do wanna get cute fly

Exactly, I'd have some limited edition Kobes on deck whenever I needed to dress up.

Regular suit and some East LA Kobe VIs
pimp.gif
Not sure if srs. (hopes that you aren't srs)

I'm very serious.

Blacked out suit, blue shirt, red tie and the Kobes. What, you don't like how I dress? Well not a single damb will be given.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, you can judge and disapprove all you want, I'm still going to do it cause I can.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tank and basketball shorts most of the time

but i'd have bad *+% shoes for when i do wanna get cute fly

Exactly, I'd have some limited edition Kobes on deck whenever I needed to dress up.

Regular suit and some East LA Kobe VIs
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

on some everyday- cargo shorts and a tee

Besides that ill dress for the occasion

basically this ... im a all yr round shorts wearing type

and when the occasion calls for something more fancy then money wont be any kind of worry.

being dead serious like for everyday type stuff I'd wear either the saiyan armor or the master roshi martial arts school outfit.

i'd wear the nicest clothes but inna bummy way, for example balmain hoodie with some jordan shorts and sandals

Back
Top Bottom