How would you guys handle this situation? dude hating

Let it go this time...if you see him again and he's looking down on you....tell him lets rumble!

Let it go this time...if you see him again and he's looking down on you....tell him lets rumble!

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

id laugh at the thought of a man giving a woman dating advice ever concerning himself with me.

This. Real men don't do that.

This is how I felt when I started to read your post, saw you mention your girl and there were no pics of her in said post:

You don't know the guy either. What does it matter what he thinks? Would it suffice to say to him he's too ugly or "douchey" to get a gf himself and that's why he spends his time telling girls with bfs shh to make himself feel better? OP, maybe you do look like a douche?

This is how I felt when I started to read your post, saw you mention your girl and there were no pics of her in said post:

You don't know the guy either. What does it matter what he thinks? Would it suffice to say to him he's too ugly or "douchey" to get a gf himself and that's why he spends his time telling girls with bfs shh to make himself feel better? OP, maybe you do look like a douche?

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

id laugh at the thought of a man giving a woman dating advice ever concerning himself with me.

This. Real men don't do that.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Story is real short...just want to know if i'm overreacting or if i'm right in being heated.

So my girl and our roommate threw a little bit of a get together on Sunday and invited their friends.

some dude that doesn't even know me told my girl that i look like a douche and asked her what she was thinking dating me.

am i wrong in being mad as hell about this?  she tells me to be the bigger person and let it go but it pisses me off that he doesn't even know me and he's saying @@$+ like that.

i feel like i gotta let him know whats up.

input?

She's your girl right? Then you won. If you feel threatened, you might be insecure man. How old are you?

Story is real short...just want to know if i'm overreacting or if i'm right in being heated.

So my girl and our roommate threw a little bit of a get together on Sunday and invited their friends.

some dude that doesn't even know me told my girl that i look like a douche and asked her what she was thinking dating me.

am i wrong in being mad as hell about this?  she tells me to be the bigger person and let it go but it pisses me off that he doesn't even know me and he's saying @@$+ like that.

i feel like i gotta let him know whats up.

input?

She's your girl right? Then you won. If you feel threatened, you might be insecure man. How old are you?

know anything about this? have you read?

Book+of+Life.jpg

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Dude probably smashed your girl that night. When she told you to be a bigger person...She meant down south.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude probably smashed your girl that night. When she told you to be a bigger person...She meant down south.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Question...after the dude insulted you behind your back, what did your girl do/say? Why didn't she let you know right then that this dude was talking $***?

In re-reading, I was under the assumption that you weren't at the party....but now knowing that you were, that makes $*** worse
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well i wasn't really at the party. i came home from playing soccer and everyone was there. i was tired so i just went to my room to chill.

I would have called you a douche too bro 
laugh.gif
... If u just came home and went to chill alone while a party is going on? That's what my roomate does now, and i'm 2 secs away from pooping under her bed ... But if he's trying to SKEEM and bag your girl on the low, that when you need to say something

thats foul
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
pics of roomie
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Question...after the dude insulted you behind your back, what did your girl do/say? Why didn't she let you know right then that this dude was talking $***?

In re-reading, I was under the assumption that you weren't at the party....but now knowing that you were, that makes $*** worse
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well i wasn't really at the party. i came home from playing soccer and everyone was there. i was tired so i just went to my room to chill.

I would have called you a douche too bro 
laugh.gif
... If u just came home and went to chill alone while a party is going on? That's what my roomate does now, and i'm 2 secs away from pooping under her bed ... But if he's trying to SKEEM and bag your girl on the low, that when you need to say something

thats foul
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
pics of roomie
nerd.gif

OMG!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

You definitely have to let him know what's up. He blatantly disrespected you and if you don't act now then this will start a precedent of treating you like a doormat. 

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

You definitely have to let him know what's up. He blatantly disrespected you and if you don't act now then this will start a precedent of treating you like a doormat. 

lol stop that.

"haters gonna hate"

if he's not gay, he probably has a thing for ya girl, so just be extra flirty with her when you're around him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom