How would your family feel if you interracial dated?

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Shygirl shaking my head grow up.

Yeah, imma grow up after I get over the fact that you treated me like $#%& you can shake your head all you want, but that doesn't change what you did to me...I'm just making up for the 2 1/2 years that I wasted while you WEREN'T ready to grow up. But now that you got a baby coming, now you decide to act mature...gmfb

**And to keep with the topic, if you never threw in my face the fact that the $%&%# you left me for is black, I never would have even came in here dude.
post a pic of yourself with your screen name, today's date, NIKETALK written on a piece of paper, in a wife beater with no bra OR DUCKTALES

Yeah, imma grow up after I get over the fact that you treated me like $#%& you can shake your head all you want, but that doesn't change what you did to me...I'm just making up for the 2 1/2 years that I wasted while you WEREN'T ready to grow up. But now that you got a baby coming, now you decide to act mature...gmfb

**And to keep with the topic, if you never threw in my face the fact that the $%&%# you left me for is black, I never would have even came in here dude.

Son if we ever met.....
smh.gif
, arguing with yourself

slumdog-kid-slapped_313.jpg

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i cant think of anyone in my family who would approve or not have somethin to say
ohwell.gif

Your life sucks dude. Personally i like to date hispanic or caucasian girls. Other than that i think my parents might not like it, they would approve though.

Originally Posted by FaMs

Son if we ever met.....
smh.gif
, arguing with yourself

slumdog-kid-slapped_313.jpg

Girls, girls... please.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

the real question is, how would they feel if dated within my race for once
laugh.gif
my immediate family is pretty lax and can't really talk.. after my parents divorced my dad married & has a kid with a black woman and my mother has had serious relationships with hispanic men.

the older people in my family might open their mouths but they can go eff themselves, racist italian !+@**%#%
smh.gif

We should have kids and make them mad
mad.gif

That'll show them

my parents wouldn't care, but i know i have some grandparents that would.
well, my unlce married a black girl and they didnt make that bigga deal bout it.
but my mom's side would
smh.gif
. its not that their racist, they'd just prefer me to marry an italian.

My parents wouldnt care... but the rest of my family might have something to say, but I would laugh in their faces.

honestly I think as long as I don't bring home another guy I'm good, I'm just saying.

personally I'd feel weird bringing someone other than a black girl/light skin girl, I don't know why but it seems weird for me, but I doubt my momwould care if I did.

it's my choice in the end so it's not like it matters all that much anyway.

well considering i'm a product of a interracial relationship..i don't think my parents could say nothing

I've always messed/been with others races. Im Black'anadian Its a shame I've never been with a black girl yet.

I'm 1/2 of an interracial relationship and my parents don't care.
He's Native American, I'm Colombian/Puertorican.
glasses.gif

my dad said " I know you like black dudes, but you better not let me catch you with one!" lol so far i've only dated black dudes.

My dad hasn't met my white girlfriend yet but other members of my family have and they are fine with her. I honestly don't think my dad will carethough because my brother has an indian girlfriend and he is fine with her.

in an interracial relationship for the past 2 yrs... dad doesnt seem to care... mom would rather have him be of the same race but doesnt disapprove either.....she dated interracially too back in her day...

My parents don't care, they just want me to be happy. They aren't like a lot of black families that say "You better not bring a white girlhome".

i'm white, i've brought home black, white and mixed girls my mom thinks it's cool cause she never saw it that much when she was a kid orsomething.
laugh.gif

My Parents don't care but I heard my Grandparents got into it with my uncle once cuz he was dating a black girl.
nerd.gif

Never brought one home, so I don't know what would happen.

they might make some jokes about her/my being with her but they wouldnt make a big deal out of it

Back
Top Bottom