Hoyle was right- more AJ1's to drop this year...

here we go!
roll.gif

koolaidman.jpg

Some of you "MAY" be pleased with these. I'm really picky with I's, so my opinion on these doesn't matter much. Pics should leak in a fewmonths. Also to the threadstarter, you should give credit to the individual who provided the information first in response to actual colorways. PO

My boy who runs a shop saw them in Oregon (they are getting right with samples). He indicated they would be LS's, a $125 price tag, and would appeal mainlyto "hypebeasts" so I can only imagine what will become of these :-(

Thats crazy, i thought the only retros would be in the packs... If this is true like the quickstrike I's and VI's then I know for a fact JB isn'tstopping at XX3!!! Thanks for the info can wait for pics to leak!!!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ so i take it you've seen these?
I've seen pictures of TWO of these, and the others were basically like a scan, but i believe i have an idea of what they are. I've seen all theothers mentioned as well, a few weeks ago. They didn't impress me much, but i'm VERY picky with Jordan I's. I'm sorry i cannot share much more,but in due time NT will know specifics. PO

Some of you "MAY" be pleased with these. I'm really picky with I's, so my opinion on these doesn't matter much. Pics should leak in a few months. Also to the threadstarter, you should give credit to the individual who provided the information first in response to actual colorways. PO
Were you trying to hint at a possible release date?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Some of you "MAY" be pleased with these. I'm really picky with I's, so my opinion on these doesn't matter much. Pics should leak in a few months. Also to the threadstarter, you should give credit to the individual who provided the information first in response to actual colorways. PO
Were you trying to hint at a possible release date?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Good Eye!
laugh.gif

JB realized that can't steal all our $ through the packs so they are gonna release random retros and try to get all of our $ that way

Back
Top Bottom