Hoyle was right- more AJ1's to drop this year...

Black/White/Var. Red ( I HOPE these are the OG's)
What colorway is this?
The OG colorways of the Bulls colored I's are Black/Varsity Red, White/Black-Varsity Red. and White/Black/Varsity Red (Old Love CW)
Shouldn't the blk/wht/v. red CW be one of the three if it were an OG color scheme??? Maybe I'm being technical but I noticed that right after I saw thenew info.

What are your thoughts on a strap ala AF1 Mids?
You're kidding, right? If that happens, it's MIGHT be an easy pass for me. I'd basically place them in the same bastardized categoryas Dub Zeros, Spiz'ikes and Fusions. The "next generation" of J's is leaving me behind and I don't care.

to many 1's in to short a time span......they should work on the spacing of their releases.......

varsity red/white/army?

ummm wow. doesn't sound like their gonna turn out so great. but we'll just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

My boy who runs a shop saw them in Oregon (they are getting right with samples). He indicated they would be LS's, a $125 price tag, and would appeal mainly to "hypebeasts" so I can only imagine what will become of these :-(
^dam
smh.gif
..i knew it was to good to be true..whyJB?..why?
Patrik1tha1vvv
i have a feeling that we will get the "high cut" that we like and then will be disapointed with the colors, cause yall know JB isnt about pleasing us for the most part.

i know right..and it hurts brah..

VIII's are the only Jordan that should have a strap.

If any of the OG colors come out with a strap, I will be forever upset and turn my allegiance to Puma and Adidas.

If some ******ed yellow and orange and purple colorway comes out with a strap, I could care less.

is it me or where/when did anyone say that the black/red 1s are dropping.

from the colorways listed i dont see it.

i really dont hope this happens b/c nike will screw them up.

I am not sure why nike would rather have us buy ogs, or earlier retros from collectors than have us buy shoes from them, but that is exactly what I will bedoing if they put #+*%*!% straps on the I's. If true, %#!@ you JB.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Thanks for the info...

But...

Overkill.

I can see 5-10 years from now, AJ 1s being JUST like the dunk craze
i agree, seems like thats what JB is doing to stay in the game. AF1's, Dunks, SB's and now Jordan 1's

DOPENESS^46! I've been looking for the Black.Red pair for a long time. However, straps... I hope not.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by blco02

Heard some info today- Coming out this fall/winter:

Black/White/Var. Red ( I HOPE these are the OG's)

Black/White

White/Navy/Silver/Red

Var. Red/White/Army

I was told supposedly some of these are supposed to be true high tops.

Im curious to what the blk/red/white look like...

Back
Top Bottom