HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Can't find this anywhere online in my area.. guess I'm late for the part
30t6p3b.gif
I was in the market for a tablet too, this price would have made it easy

Man, this is mad tempting to get one. However, I don't feel the need to spend $150> on an obsolete OS. I've got my Tab and plan on coppin an iPad(whatever number there is) around Christmas.

So I go to Wal Mart

And they tell me they have a bunch of 32 gigs and only 2 16 ggs, so chick doesnt know what I`m talking about in regard to the price and she looks online and sees the 16 for 99. She goes in the back and comes back saying its an online special where you gotta add to cart and do store pick up to get it for the price.

So in the store I try to do it and I show her it says not avilble for store pick up but it shows the store has em, so she said it looks like someone bought the 16gbs so I`m like cool run the 32 gigs, but that still doesnt have the option, so she goes to the back for like 15 min and comes back out saying try another store because the 32gbs in store are 498. So i`m like ......................................

I go to staples to see if I can freak a price match but they chick says their manager told them they cant sell any more cause they gotta send em back. So I`m like what ever

The wal mart joint pissed me off cause they seem like they were tryna play me. I had a friend call the store acting like someone else and she got the run around too.

I`m like what ever, i ordered 3 from HP so if it works cool, if not oh well.

Office Depot near me was out of stock.

Best buy are complete idiots if they actually sent them back, hp already lost on these, not them, and since they're brick and mortar that foot traffic would be on point.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Best buy are complete idiots if they actually sent them back, hp already lost on these, not them, and since they're brick and mortar that foot traffic would be on point.

word the only logical thing I could think of is that HP is going to ship out the ones that are coming in from other stores to the customers that purchased through the HP website, or these employees bout to have an early christmas. smh

damn they sold out everywhere.... smh but most in stores are sellin for regular prices, and they all actin like girls when im callin up there ,cause they got attitudes n all but i copped one shout out to the big homie

Yeah never call, all that usually does is alert the employees to the deal and they will do them.

naw man nobody in my town had the hp touchpad... feels bad man, but another one was 32gb was some cities away, n its walmart n someone said that they couldnt get it from walmart at discounted price so i didnt want to take my chances

Yeah never call, all that usually does is alert the employees to the deal and they will do them.

#1 rule
but my goodness, you would of thought they secretly released the iPhone 5 last night or something

Damn they completely removed the Touchpads from Bestbuy's website

EVERYBODY is about to have one of these, i swear this was that greatest deal that i have ever come across.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

EVERYBODY is about to have one of these, i swear this was that greatest deal that i have ever come across.

you were able to cop son?

Went to the hood walmart and they had em. dude said theyre $499 and I asked him to scan it and it came in at $149. Copped. Thanks for the heads up.

No 5s for me today lol

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Dakingii

you were able to cop son?
i bought a 32 gig off the hp website yesterday, im just waiting for the confirmation email. 

Best Buy USA extends TouchPad returns to 60 days, no sales means no price matching
By Derek Kessler | Sat, 20 Aug 2011 7:18 am EDT | 56 comments
bestbuy-touchpad.jpg

Sometimes, your sales plan gets turned upside down and you have no choice but to take drastic measures to satisfy your customers. If you’re Best Buy, sometimes is now. The largest electronics retailer in the United States is swallowing a bitter pill with the HP TouchPad; instead of offering it for drastically reduced pricing like some other retailers, Best Buy has extended their 14-day return policy to 60 days for the TouchPad and accessories – more than long enough to make up for HP’s lack of commitment.

Best Buy will not be offering the TouchPad for sale in any way, shape, or form, so price matching is no longer an option. But they’ll give you all of your money back (all 25,000 of you) and help you find the next tablet of your dreams.

Best Buy doesn't care about its cheap customers, they rather sell it back to hp and not lose profit for the unsold touchpads. Cause if they sold it for $100 they will lose in their bottom-line which they don't want too.

Thank You, Office Depot! Literally had only 4 total (2-16GB and 2-32GB) and the floor demo was not for sale...
2iw0bah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom