HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Went to the hood walmart and they had em. dude said theyre $499 and I asked him to scan it and it came in at $149. Copped. Thanks for the heads up.

No 5s for me today lol

Yea dumb broad didnt wanna bring out the 32 gig and scan it in front of me, I was like man what ever trailer park meth head, and just bounced.

so if you bought one online- say from Staples or Office max, had it delivered, then returned it to store and had them price match, would they honor the walmart, office depot, sams club prices seeing as they are basically no longer in stock.

^i checked every website i could and they are all sold outline at every store

Your best bet is to just go to a store and see if they have them

I'm gonna go to the best buy/office depot/walmart/target and see if any of them got it
laugh.gif

probably OD first since their parking lot is always dead.. wish me luck guys

IM SOOOOOO heated... went to Walmart at 1 am... ruhtard had no clue what was up... turns out they did the price change at like 4 a.m

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

I'm gonna go to the best buy/office depot/walmart/target and see if any of them got it
laugh.gif

probably OD first since their parking lot is always dead.. wish me luck guys

man i always miss deals like this... im %$#+!* pissed OD only had 4 instock .... smfh man i need a blunt man !!*$ im pissed !!*$ everybody who got one im pissed man !!*$ yall

so let me get this straight, only walmart and office depot are offering these at the sale price?

why is it when a very good deal is post theres haters that come in to post?

i paid $96 bucks, thats a very good deal for a good name brand high quality tablet. its most likely gonna be hackable soon with android. theres people out there spending $100+ on fake tablets.

i bought this so i can use my macbook less and dont like surfing NT and other forums on my iphone 4. this is the perfect investment, if you think this is a bad buy either your broke or an idiot.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

samsclub.com has the 32gb in stock for 150

did you place an order and have it go through I'm about to order
Out of stock bro. I literally got to the very last step, and it says they dont have it in stock.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Two Wal Marts, Target, Office Max, and Costco...no luck
frown.gif

don't worry you'll copp a used one once people realize they bought something they don't need.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Two Wal Marts, Target, Office Max, and Costco...no luck
frown.gif

don't worry you'll copp a used one once people realize they bought something they don't need.
laugh.gif
I was gonna buy the 16GB until I remember how little I ended up using my nook color.
but I still want a touchpad now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why is it when a very good deal is post theres haters that come in to post?

i paid $96 bucks, thats a very good deal for a good name brand high quality tablet. its most likely gonna be hackable soon with android. theres people out there spending $100+ on fake tablets.

i bought this so i can use my macbook less and dont like surfing NT and other forums on my iphone 4. this is the perfect investment, if you think this is a bad buy either your broke or an idiot.

Those dudes are short sighted know it all goons anyways.  At the very least you have an excellent internet/media tablet with still a very active web os community for ~100.  Who cares if there aren't any updates? it's excellent right now and won't break as soon as you get it without firmware updates.  Most current tablets are android 2.1, 2.2 anyways, and when you had your walkman you were fine using it as it was meant to without any firmware updates.  On the better side, this fire sale picks up, larger web os developers take notice, and talks of an android port started immediately, as there's nothing really propietary about the hardware.  None of that works $++! you're only out 100 bucks.
hp will keep supporting os

sam's club order comes out to almost $200 for the 32 after taxes and non-member fees.
any other online places?

This dude Alchemist IQ been posting all in this thread, voicing his distaste for this product and people buying it. Why do you care what people do with their 100 bucks? Go to sleep, man.

People are buying this for their own reasons not why you think they should not.

Staples is selling them at the same price as bb and OD now. They're selling out quick, id go now. Saw a line of ten ppl when they opened this morning. Sold out online so only stores have the rest

^I believe all Best Buys are in the process of sending their units back and are just accepting returns...

The guy ahead of me got the last one at OD, that stupid Arsenal game threw my time schedule out of whack SMH, I really wanted to give my mom one for her birthday. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom