HP Touchpad for $99/$149

this makes HP look pathetic on so many levels, I bet them dudes at Apple is just laughing, oh well if my HP order doesnt go through I ain't mad.

I had the chance after my earlier meltdown, and still chose to pass... $150 plus shipping/tax is still $150. Impulse buys have never been kind to me.. I wonder what Apple is thinking here... They'd probably say "we didnt want these cheap customers anyway". Then again, at that price, you could own both and truly get a comparison among brands.

Any Canadian Heads out there?  Seems as if they might have some up that way.  Not sure with conversion, taxes, blah blah blah, it makes sense- but might be worth a shot.

for people who bought at staples, you guys got the $99 warranty? I was like why is the warranty the same price as the tablet?

I have 14 days though, so I can still add it, just not sure if it would be worth. Gonna check if these mess up easily.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i will do a video review tonigh if its needed
do it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

for people who bought at staples, you guys got the $99 warranty? I was like why is the warranty the same price as the tablet?

I have 14 days though, so I can still add it, just not sure if it would be worth. Gonna check if these mess up easily.
get squaretrade you got three moths with them.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Any Canadian Heads out there?  Seems as if they might have some up that way.  Not sure with conversion, taxes, blah blah blah, it makes sense- but might be worth a shot.

Picked up my 32GB at Best Buy Mobile for $150 + taxes. So I forgot to ask but this thing has warranty right?

I'm confused..... the links on page one doesn't show 99 & 149 no more.

Are these still avail for such or did I miss out?

Went to Wal Mart at 7 am, only had 2 and sold out. Got to Target at 8 am; had none. Went to Staples at 9 am and was second in line; got the last one. Oh well, my mom is enjoying it now. This tablet is nice, but feels much heavier than the iPad. Can't beat the price though.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

this makes HP look pathetic on so many levels, I bet them dudes at Apple is just laughing, oh well if my HP order doesnt go through I ain't mad.

HP is smart, now their tablet will be the fastest selling tablet ever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

I don't know if it's already been said but should I call HP to confirm if I hadn't gotten a confirmation email or it says " Item being processed" on the HP Site?

processing is good. i dont think anyone got an email. my paypal got charged meaning they processed my order. if your paypal/card gets an actual charge your good to go.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

HP is smart, now their tablet will be the fastest selling tablet ever
laugh.gif
Word. HP took the L and kept it moving..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad i didnt visit the general forum earlier smh.i

im guessing radio shack is not selling it for 150? called and she said they have it for 499 smh

Yeah, if it says "item being processed" it should mean that you're going to get yours.

This should be a sign to companies that make tablets...if they're priced lower people will buy the hell out of them.

Damn, I want one but have had no luck online. May have to scour some stores this afternoon.

Been out ALL morning. Went to 3 Best Buys, 3 Wal-Marts, 2 Office Max's, and called every Staples within 20 miles. I got nada
30t6p3b.gif
! I'm salty LOL...

Went to Frys.com...added a 32gb to my cart...was going to checkout...now my cart is empty and the whole %!%+ was pulled from the site within seconds for me... What the !@+!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom