HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by phillip929

Originally Posted by sniper

phillip929, post/PM the link of your SD post with the screenshot. I'll still wait for the 9 TouchPad bundles pic whether you take/steal it off another forum that coincidentally has 9 in the picture, nicely Photoshop one or even actually have 9 in your possession...

As for mine, I just bought some white "carbon fiber" vinyl. Once I get it in, I'll post some pics and give it a review...
i'll snap a picture for you, and tag it with your name in it. not sure why you're so obsessed with my 9 orders, but okay
laugh.gif

i won't be immature and say 'U MAD?' though, unless you personally request it.

two of my orders is coming in tomorrow (order of 5, and and an order of 1. the last order of 3 hasn't shipped yet).

btw, tigerdirect went live again in the past 30 minutes.. http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862&page=1267
Request specific link of your post on SD --> Get nothing...
indifferent.gif

I'd like to see the "uproar" you caused on there. As for the pic, please put, "u mad, sniper?" when you get the shipment. It's not immature of you to do that. I kind of just want to see them now. Not really obsessed. I check this thread often so taking 10-seconds to reply to someone who promoted they bought 9 is not hard or taking "precious" time out of my day...

Spoiler [+]
Remember, these are a total of 9 bundles. Not just the TouchPads themselves. Start-up Photoshop now or start making requests for someone to take a picture of his/hers on other forums so you can pass it off as your own. Again, I'm betting that you didn't get 9 bundles. However, even if you did, I won't lose sleep. I shall wait for the link, pic and/or excuse.

phillip929, post/PM the link of your SD post with the screenshot. I'll still wait for the 9 TouchPad bundles pic whether you take/steal it off another forum that coincidentally has 9 in the picture, nicely Photoshop one or even actually have 9 in your possession...

As for mine, I just bought some white "carbon fiber" vinyl. Once I get it in, I'll post some pics and give it a review...
i'll snap a picture for you, and tag it with your name in it. not sure why you're so obsessed with my 9 orders, but okay
laugh.gif

two of my orders is coming in tomorrow (order of 5, and and an order of 1. the last order of 3 hasn't shipped yet).

btw, tigerdirect went live again in the past 30 minutes.. http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862&page=1267
indifferent.gif

I'd like to see the "uproar" you caused on there. As for the pic, please put, "u mad, sniper?" when you get the shipment. It's not immature of you to do that. I kind of just want to see them now. Not really obsessed. I check this thread often so taking 10-seconds to reply to someone who promoted they bought 9 is not hard or taking "precious" time out of my day...

Spoiler [+]
Remember, these are a total of 9 bundles. Not just the TouchPads themselves. Start-up Photoshop now or start making requests for someone to take a picture of his/hers on other forums so you can pass it off as your own. Again, I'm betting that you didn't get 9 bundles. However, even if you did, I won't lose sleep. I shall wait for the link, pic and/or excuse.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

EXACTLY!
you both just got trolled..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

..sometimes all you have to do is look closer when you quote people
LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

sorry if my post came off as if i were bragging, but
roll.gif
@ the need for me to hook "at least" one person up.

i just shared info off SD with your guys, in case you were still looking for places who might restock soon. gave ya'll a heads up about QVC, since others on SD have hinted that they might still have some left in inventory.

but again, the need to hook at least one person up here on NT is absurd. i know you dudes are salty you missed out, but it's not my problem.
your right im salty yet i have one and i paid $96 for it
laugh.gif
not sure if you know but i made this thread after i ordered mine. i could have ordered 10 if i wanted but im not into flipping so i didnt care. do you bro, do you.

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i just shared info off SD with your guys, in case you were still looking for places who might restock soon. gave ya'll a heads up about QVC, since others on SD have hinted that they might still have some left in inventory.

but again, the need to hook at least one person up here on NT is absurd. i know you dudes are salty you missed out, but it's not my problem.
laugh.gif
not sure if you know but i made this thread after i ordered mine. i could have ordered 10 if i wanted but im not into flipping so i didnt care. do you bro, do you.

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LULLULZZZZZ
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

^It's actually because of Zyzz's thread that I went out and bought one direct from Office Depot the following morning. After that, I just kept up with SD's wiki page and bought my others...

^It's actually because of Zyzz's thread that I went out and bought one direct from Office Depot the following morning. After that, I just kept up with SD's wiki page and bought my others...

Back
Top Bottom