HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by Rightguard

how long have you been sleeping
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I had absolutely no interest in one until recently.
Just check/refresh the Slickdeals wiki page on it. They update it quite a few times a day...

i'll post the pic tomorrow when they come (remember, it will be for six)

this was the picture though i posted after dudes said i was lying when i said i bought 9, SD removed the post and gave me three warning points for 'trolling'— SMH:

qou5g2.jpg

this is my current order status:

30ts0w7.jpg

again, i'll post the pictures tomorrow.

this was the picture though i posted after dudes said i was lying when i said i bought 9, SD removed the post and gave me three warning points for 'trolling'— SMH:

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

qou5g2.jpg

30ts0w7.jpg

^Screenshots mean nothing to me and I don't ever recall wanting them. I requested a specific link of where you stated you had posted a "U MAD DOGGIE?" screenshot. Big difference. You said you caused a "firestorm", I'd like to see the posts of said "firestorm". Other than that, it's not hard to find people posting screenshots of their orders on SD or even alter/fabricate one as simple as that order looks like...

i'm not going through that 1000+ page thread to get your some stupid link. go ahead and look for it yourself (if it's still there), my username is: ninetwentynine

it might be in the current one, or the 5+ archived ones (unless they deleted my posts).

i'll post the pictures tomorrow, and leave this thread. you can keep crying if you want, since you're really sounding salty as hell.

peace.

Back
Top Bottom