HP Touchpad for $99/$149

^It's actually because of Zyzz's thread that I went out and bought one direct from Office Depot the following morning. After that, I just kept up with SD's wiki page and bought my others...

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Now I'm on the search for one. Had no use for it until I didn't feel like lugging my 10.1 inch laptop around. Shouldn't have slept.

how long have you been sleeping
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I had absolutely no interest in one until recently.

^It's actually because of Zyzz's thread that I went out and bought one direct from Office Depot the following morning. After that, I just kept up with SD's wiki page and bought my others...

Back
Top Bottom