HP Touchpad for $99/$149

roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  @ the people that bought like 10-20 from him just to resell

So i guess resellers fail?? Because i dont think people are gonna cop hese for any hing over 150-200

I SHOULD be good. I ordered one a few hours ago and just checked my email. I was on the small business site, and got a 16gb. I went through all the steps...personal info, cc info, and all. I hit submit to complete the order, and I got the error message. I said eff it, so I went out golfing. I decided to check my email, and I happened to get a confirmation from HP. Maybe I got lucky, and am actually going to receive one, but I'm not holding my breath.

Do you guys think I'll get one even though I got the error message after I hit the submit button?

Originally Posted by useref15

I SHOULD be good. I ordered one a few hours ago and just checked my email. I was on the small business site, and got a 16gb. I went through all the steps...personal info, cc info, and all. I hit submit to complete the order, and I got the error message. I said eff it, so I went out golfing. I decided to check my email, and I happened to get a confirmation from HP. Maybe I got lucky, and am actually going to receive one, but I'm not holding my breath.

Do you guys think I'll get one even though I got the error message after I hit the submit button?
probably since you got the email.

idk what some of these resellers expected to happen. greedy bastards
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

So i guess resellers fail?? Because i dont think people are gonna cop hese for any hing over 150-200
Why would they?
Also, I went all around town here in Minnesota and couldn't find anything.. came home made calls for farther stores, nothing..
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, I'm hoping I'm in the clear. I just wanted 1 16gb. Soo many people on Slickdeals are getting 5+ it's ridiculous. I hope they really aren't able to seel them for much profit. It's not worth all the trouble to make $20 on it. I think this will be readily available next week with HP getting all the shipments from BestBuy and Costco and other retailers back. It's estimated to be like another 300k units.

I shouldve taken the plunge and bought a 32 for full price at Amazon. I read their policy and it said they wouldnt price match on a post sale price reduction, so I said nah. Now people are saying theyre refunding the difference back.

My CC was charged for the 32gb from Office Depot. I would've preferred to save the $50 and get the 16gb for my needs but if I actually goes through and I get it, I'll be fine with it. Kinda wish I could trade it for the 16gb and $50 though.

Do you have a pending charge on your CC?? A lot of people that had the same happen to them didn't even get an email. HP Rep did say that the inventory on HP SB site was a mistake, but she didn't specify when the mistake happened, so maybe you will not be apart of the group that gets cancelled ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Do you have a pending charge on your CC?? A lot of people that had the same happen to them didn't even get an email. HP Rep did say that the inventory on HP SB site was a mistake, but she didn't specify when the mistake happened, so maybe you will not be apart of the group that gets cancelled ...

I haven't looked at my cc statement yet, because I don't want to be disappointed...haha. I'd feel better if I just got an email saying it didn't go through, then have a email with confirmation, but no charge on my card, calling HP and waiting on hold for 2 hours. I'll just see what happens in the morning.

What is the deal with these? Why are they trying to move them by selling them at a fraction of the original price. Is there a problem with them or is there a new model around the corner? How are these compared against the others, say the ipad? I dont keep up with gadgets like that and I know some of you guys are wizes when it comes to this. Please enlighten.

^HP discontinued the Touchpad just a few days ago due to poor sales and pretty much wants to get rid of them, thus the low price. However, these are definitely well worth $150, hell that's 50% off the price it costs HP to manufacture them
laugh.gif
..it's no iPad, but it has most of the same functionalities an iPad would have (other than not having a good App store).

Wish HP would let me know if my purchase went through or not...Haven't received an email confirmation either 
tired.gif

Just checked my order status and I was declined.

I meant to order three, and somehow order two orders of three (six total). This was last night when all the hype began.

So, now I have ZERO.

Check your order status to see if your deal went through.

Anyone want to give me details on why this is good.
Might buy one, but want to know what they offer

Back
Top Bottom