HP Touchpad for $99/$149

+%@! Barnes and Nobles, they cancelled my order. I was hyped when i got the second email then i got the third one and was pissed.

I dont think anyone will get one from them

My HP.com hasn't charged my account..but it's the weekend..and usually my bank account doesn't show charges on the weekend..

I ordered on bestbuy twice to the same address..i'm hopin they don't get cancel..

bought mine online from best buy a little after 8 yesterday morning. looks like they charged my card but so far only have received an order confirmation email, no shipping email.

contemplating whether to order the 16gb from b&n.

if my order for the 32gb goes thru, if any nyc/philly peeps want to do a trade for a 16gb and the difference that I paid for, let me know.

i just called and cancelled one of my 2 32GB from Office Depot. Had 2 of them with OD and 1 16GB with BB, I'd rather risk only having one go through than getting stuck with 3.

Originally Posted by AirGC30

i just called and cancelled one of my 2 32GB from Office Depot. Had 2 of them with OD and 1 16GB with BB, I'd rather risk only having one go through than getting stuck with 3.
Huh? you ordered 3 for no other reason than to get 1?

DAMN! so the means I'm not getting mines?? 
i ordered yesterday morning around 7:30 am i got the confirmation email and they took it out my CC 
ohwell.gif

I NEED ANSWERS!!!1!! 
embarassed.gif

Man I dont know whats Best Buy's deal. I went to mine Saturday morning when they opened, and they said they RTV'd all of theres. Said they were not selling them anymore. Now I hear about a possible re-stock?!?!

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Damb, just got got by B&N.

Shipping confirmation followed by the cancellation
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
when/what time did you order? 

edit: damn. ive been refreshing bn.com for the 32gb in between tv shows to see if they would drop the price to 150. it updated to out of stock.

Wish I would've sold yesterday on ebay, people were going crazy for the 16GB (selling for more than the 32GB). They're starting to catch on now.

still no cancellation from bnm, all I over got was a order #, never got shipping and in bnm it says in progress still.

finally found a decent twitter app, now if I can figure out this facebook chat patch thinh I'm goooood!

Still haven't received a cancellation or shipping email from B&N, but they charged my card. Order status says not shipped yet.

I'm not even looking to resell. I just want one for the fam and one for myself. This is pathetic.

I wanted to get one, but is it true they're going away from this product and this will be obsolete?

Originally Posted by big1236

I wanted to get one, but is it true they're going away from this product and this will be obsolete?

Yep, that's exactly right...so they'll be no support for the product.  But I think a lot of ppl are planning on putting the Android platform on there.

All my orders are looking good so far. HP, OnSale and Datavision. I hope to get at least one.

Back
Top Bottom