HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

laugh.gif
at salty people on CL that want others to sell their 16gb TouchPad for retail + tax + gas when they are being sold for much more than that. Talking about the system being "defunct".

Others only wanting to pay $120.

I spam all those pricks they messing with my money

I ordered from B&N but never got the confirmation email and they still charged my card. Should I call them and see what is up or will they just refund the money on their own?

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

So within the next 48 hours to get a confirmation from HP? The wait is on.

been on hold for 3 HOURS fambs...

i got thru to one lady and she said they should be sending out confirmation emails in the next 3 days...

did you order from home office of small and medium business??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by big1236

I wanted to get one, but is it true they're going away from this product and this will be obsolete?

Yep, that's exactly right...so they'll be no support for the product.  But I think a lot of ppl are planning on putting the Android platform on there.

Follow @HPTouchDroid on Twitter.
They said it should be a few weeks before the first Android port is available.

gyl9pvuvj:iphone

got in at tigerdirect within the first 3 minutes or so.. hopefully that goes through since b&n cancelled me and onsale is lookin bad

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I wanted to get one, but is it true they're going away from this product and this will be obsolete?

Yep, that's exactly right...so they'll be no support for the product.  But I think a lot of ppl are planning on putting the Android platform on there.

what does that mean "putting an android platform"?

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Follow @HPTouchDroid on Twitter.
They said it should be a few weeks before the first Android port is available.

gyl9pvuvj:iphone

webOS isn't going to be abandoned, especially considering now with this firesale making the user base larger than ever.
HP stated they will no longer make hardware for webOS.

man, tiger direct sucks. somehow got through with paypal then when i went to complete the order says no item in shopping cart....

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Anyone have the # for OnSale. I wanna call and see whats going on with my orders.
When you go on Amazon and check your order it gives you the option to contact the seller and I assume that'll give you the number to OnSale. If that works let me know because I ordered from them too.

How many of y'all are waiting on Datavis from eBay shipping confirmation? I think that's the best bet of getting one.

Have yet to receive a single cancelation email or shipping order. Really wish I knew which sites are gonna cancel. OnSale feels a lil sketchy so I'm assuming I won't get at least 2 of the 4 touchpads I ordered. Waiting on B&N to tell me whats good with this 16gig and I'm in the same boat as yall with a 32gig on hold at HP

The waiting game sucks.

Back
Top Bottom