HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How many of y'all are waiting on Datavis from eBay shipping confirmation? I think that's the best bet of getting one.

It is my only hope but I think we should have received a shipping confirmation by now I think.
tired.gif

I got through to ONSALE.COM customer service. I gave them my amazon order number. Was told that mine is to ship tonight; and I was one of the first. I ordered at 5:05pm Sunday evening, Eastern Time. If I get a shipping notification I will post. For now, it appears that posts saying all onsale amazon orders will be cancelled are incorrect (at least I hope so). Good luck to all!
Per SD.

Best buy - received confirm email, received pick up date change, received not available; actually saw a charge on my account which shouldnt have happened. still waiting for these fools to refund. hopefully by end of the day
B&N - confirm email, checked status;said unable to process order
Onsale Amazon - confirm email; payment charged; up in the air still it seems
Ebay - charged my card already. received 2 emails. I may be okay.

1 for 4 so far

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I only got the email from BN about my order number. no other email

This. Same thing for amazon. i only received the initial order email from amazon/BN, and they both charged me.

Originally Posted by Carver

I gave up after that first day

roll.gif
@ the fools who bought this at full price

if im reading right these JUST dropped 7/1/11 & they drop them from 400+ to $99 & $149 this weekend...... damn

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

This. Same thing for amazon. i only received the initial order email from amazon/BN, and they both charged me.

i was charged as well. i bought it on the bn.com website on my iphone
laugh.gif
 lets hope it works

same here but then you can go check ur BN account and it will probably say that the ordered was not processed

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Carver

I gave up after that first day

roll.gif
@ the fools who bought this at full price

they get the difference refunded

yeah i kinda wished i bought it at full price....your gettin $300+ back out of nowhere a month & 1/2 later

Went to HHGregg Saturday morning at around 10, the guy said sold out but I could order one and it would be on will call. He said he didn't think I'd get one but if I did they'd call me Monday. Just picked up my 32Gb, mad hyped. Finally can relax now, this shi was a mess.

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Is NJ completely dried out?

as far as BB is concerned, that's a yes (according to my friend who is a regional manager). he told me to check hp.com and this was yesterday morning.

Originally Posted by flatbush147

feels like a general release and a quick strike jordan release all rolled into one.....
AMEN. the wait is what's killing it.  if they don't have it, it should've been automatic cancellation. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Went to HHGregg Saturday morning at around 10, the guy said sold out but I could order one and it would be on will call. He said he didn't think I'd get one but if I did they'd call me Monday. Just picked up my 32Gb, mad hyped. Finally can relax now, this shi was a mess.

Must be nice.

I got an order confirmation from zones.com out of nowhere. When I was trying to checkout the site crashed. Just waiting for it to be cancelled now. 

Back
Top Bottom