HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Originally Posted by AJChick23

It's 100 bucks for a device to toy around on..
laugh.gif
this isn't a huge investment here.. so who cares..
no, it's life or death. 
You're right..what the hell were we thinking?
rationally? real life human style of thought not NT martian lil wayne style. keep on forgetting to activate my NT brain damage. 

From SlickDeals

Coupons:
* I happened to speak with a rep just now. She said orders are being approved fine, its the high volume at the time that is causing email send out delays. THose who could get the codes to work will have the orders processed fine. Just no more accepted.

I can also verify this, and even fi you are on a verification stage, you will still get it, thats straight from a actual sales rep, not just assistance. Live chat said they can't give information on sales, and they are giving out conflicting information.

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=3220862

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

So staples,office depot or costco will be offering this for $99 tomorrow 08/20 ?

I think im going to be up tomorrow morning to check some store around me. i really want 1.
Office Depot or Office Max, can't remember which, will have the 16GB for 129, not 99 ...
i hope office depot... i dont have office max around me, i just check office depot for in-store availability i got "limited availability" which is good.

thanks for replying!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eek.gif
sick.gif
i've never seen a sd thread move so fast 

right... this thing just jumped 10 pages in 40 seconds...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
everybody trynna get #5000

I work at Costco...i hope the price drops . I'll be in there before the store opens
smile.gif

So what's the deal with these? Are they supposed to be available on Amazon at midnight PST? Are the going to be available in-store through Best Buy and Office Depot in the morning? If so, I'm there 20 b4 they open. Great deal IMO

resell price has dropped like crazy... No one even cares. $60 take home cash is good enough for most.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

082111_948x48_topbanner_hp_touchpad.jpg
where is this?

I'm 98% sure that's Office Depot.

So, some people are worried about Best Buy sending back all of their TPs, but my guess is that even if they return them to HP, HP will most likely use them to restock and sell out ...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

It still gives me retail pricing....
yeah- weird that banner ad says 129.99 and still comes up retail when in your cart.... must be something with the timing and such?
its now a waiting game on office depot online..
wink.gif
good luck everyone hunting for 1.

Back
Top Bottom