HP Touchpad for $99/$149

have no idea whats going down with my hp small business order. order status seems to not be working. but i got my confirmation email about 3 days ago. who knows.

just got back from yet another best buy. one of the geek squad guys said they are getting a shipment from 5-8 so i guess ill try my luck there. good luck !

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

contacted onsale my order was cancelled...so asked about refunding my paper..dude gonna hit me..sir the money was never taken out of your account..it was on hold..and i said no correct my dude..its showin as a pos on my account..long story short ..amazon and my bank and I r on a conf call..everyone whos got cancelled..don't letem get u

Did the transaction post to your account?  If so then you have a valid complaint.  If it's still showing as processing(ala BoA) then it's a hold and it will fall off and your money will be returned.

it was never showin as a hold..it was showin as pos..point of sale..I know what my balance was before I placed my order and I knew what is was after the order..they took the money out..but I just got it put bank in..amazon,me and my bank had an conf call and I got it taken care of trust me..they not gonna just take my $337 like that

Hype really does kill..87 pages for a garbage tablet? People spending almost a week and countless hours on the internet trying to buy an obsolete piece of technology? Yikes

a garbage tablet though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Hype really does kill..87 pages for a garbage tablet? People spending almost a week and countless hours on the internet trying to buy an obsolete piece of technology? Yikes

indifferent.gif

far far from garbage

your one of those dudes that talks bad about items you never even played with i bet. easily worth the $99 compared to people buying fake tablets fro china for $100+
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif

far far from garbage

your one of those dudes that talks bad about items you never even played with i bet. easily worth the $99 compared to people buying fake tablets fro china for $100+
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have the iPad 1 and iPad 2 and will provide tagged pictures if necessary. So
grin.gif
You're buying a piece of hardware that was discontinued because nobody was buying it with the hopes that someone will root it so you can use android and not be stuck with a trash operating system

indifferent.gif

far far from garbage

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
You're buying a piece of hardware that was discontinued because nobody was buying it with the hopes that someone will root it so you can use android and not be stuck with a trash operating system
I don't need to see tagged pictures, and I can appreciate your allegiance to Apple, but what leads you to your comments about "a trash operating system".  Is it because its different than the one you are used to, or because you have actually used it and are unable to accomplish the things you wish to accomplish with a tablet?  It does have fewer apps, a different OS, and virtually ZERO support moving forward, but for regular web browsing, email, and basic adequate apps, it seems just fine from my experience with it. I am not trying to get into it with you, but I just wonder what has lead you to your opinion towards the product?

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

got through MacMall after (only) 20 minute wait

All 3 orders are cncelled
laugh.gif
Thanks for that number..
I ordered through Onsale via Amazon @ ~2:30PM PST and they confirmed my order has been fulfilled. I'm one of the lucky ones. They gave me my UPS tracking info and told me it would be updated later. I'm in San Francisco (not sure if that matters) 
You're lucky, Josh. How many did you order?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif

far far from garbage

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

i also have the ipad 1and 2 if that matters and we dont care what you think

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

far far from garbage

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I don't need to see tagged pictures, and I can appreciate your allegiance to Apple, but what leads you to your comments about "a trash operating system".  Is it because its different than the one you are used to, or because you have actually used it and are unable to accomplish the things you wish to accomplish with a tablet?  It does have fewer apps, a different OS, and virtually ZERO support moving forward, but for regular web browsing, email, and basic adequate apps, it seems just fine from my experience with it. I am not trying to get into it with you, but I just wonder what has lead you to your opinion towards the product?

I may have come off as harsh or as being a hater when I posted what I did, but it honestly had nothing to do with an allegiance to Apple or me hating HP. My current phone is an android one, and use Windows for my computer. However, I tried out the HP before buying my last iPad and the interface is nowhere close to Apple. The speed on the iPad is much better, especially when switching in and out of apps. In my opinion, majority of people on here have a smartphone, so what is the purpose of a tablet that just browses the internet and lets you check email? You can't do that on your phone? Any smartphone that has released within the past 3 years will allow u to use Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, etc. It just seems people that normally wouldn't buy a tablet are just jumping on this one because of the price. Reeboks cost much less than Jordans but I don't see NT'ers lining up to buy them

its a nice tablet, very nice, only reason it struggled was because they priced it same price as the ipad. only bad thing about it is it doesnt have that many apps.

they will continue to make apps and what not for it. for $96 that i paid. hell of a deal and well worth the price. this thing is easily worth $300 but not a dime more.

so to say its garbage well you have no room to say that. im a apple fan myself, got a macbook and iphone 4 but this thing is nice so i cant complain.

indifferent.gif

far far from garbage

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I only made the comment about having the 2 iPad's because he made the comment about me only hating on the HP because I don't have the money to buy one. You guys are the ones complaining that u can't afford to buy one off another site  because you're waiting for your $120 to refund to your account first

indifferent.gif

far far from garbage

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

You don't have flash tho

In my opinion, majority of people on here have a smartphone, so what is the purpose of a tablet that just browses the internet and lets you check email? You can't do that on your phone? Any smartphone that has released within the past 3 years will allow u to use Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, etc. It just seems people that normally wouldn't buy a tablet are just jumping on this one because of the price. Reeboks cost much less than Jordans but I don't see NT'ers lining up to buy them

9.7inch screen>>>3.5-4.3 inch screen on smartphones.

Back
Top Bottom