HP Touchpad for $99/$149

for all those people that had their onsale via amazon order cancelled, did you get a delivery estimate before getting the cancellation email?

Alright alright, I'm not trying to derail the thread by arguing back n forth. I shouldn't have criticized the tablet in a thread with people wanting to buy one. And I can care less about "e-props" I made a statement about which tablet I had and that was it. I hope you guys get your HP Touchpad and you enjoy it
pimp.gif
Have a beautiful day

if your best buy has ran out of touchstone docks... I just ordered from staples for $79.99 and then online chatted with their CSR to match CDW's price of $34.99.. did it with no problem and said it should arrive tomorrow... beats best buy's price by 4 and didn't need to step out the door!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I have the iPad 1 and iPad 2 and will provide tagged pictures if necessary. So
grin.gif
You're buying a piece of hardware that was discontinued because nobody was buying it with the hopes that someone will root it so you can use android and not be stuck with a trash operating system

i also have the ipad 1and 2 if that matters and we dont care what you think

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I only made the comment about having the 2 iPad's because he made the comment about me only hating on the HP because I don't have the money to buy one. You guys are the ones complaining that u can't afford to buy one off another site  because you're waiting for your $120 to refund to your account first
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I have the iPad 1 and iPad 2 and will provide tagged pictures if necessary. So
grin.gif
You're buying a piece of hardware that was discontinued because nobody was buying it with the hopes that someone will root it so you can use android and not be stuck with a trash operating system

i also have the ipad 1and 2 if that matters and we dont care what you think

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I only made the comment about having the 2 iPad's because he made the comment about me only hating on the HP because I don't have the money to buy one. You guys are the ones complaining that u can't afford to buy one off another site  because you're waiting for your $120 to refund to your account first
where did he say that

Alright alright, I'm not trying to derail the thread by arguing back n forth. I shouldn't have criticized the tablet in a thread with people wanting to buy one. And I can care less about "e-props" I made a statement about which tablet I had and that was it. I hope you guys get your HP Touchpad and you enjoy it
pimp.gif
Have a beautiful day
All good brutha!  I agree that many smartphones are nearly as capable, however, the point of having a larger screen and area to view/work with is key.  It isn't as cumbersome as a laptop and makes viewing movies, video, and even webpages more enjoyable than that experience on your handheld phone.  Furthermore, as I don't wish to constantly hand my kids my android Motorola Photon, I would much prefer to hand them my 105.00 piece of garbage that engages them in a relatively positive way(at least moreso than T.V.).  Yes, the are active, and yes they have friends, but at times they like to play games and work with tech. stuff just like their dad.  Is it an Ipad2?- absolutely not, but for 1/5 of the price, I will gladly let it serve as one until that time comes.

Originally Posted by chickhien

I found this on Erwincomputers website when you click on the touchpad:

"DEAR CUSTOMERS, WE HAVE OVERSOLD ON THIS PRODUCT. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION OR COMMUNICATION ISSUES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MET IN A TIMELY MANNER."

If it takes onsale/amazon/hp to respond back to us in 3 business days, i'm going to take a wild guess that this ma&pa shop is going to take longer
wtfffff man! I wanna give them a call but im pretty sure they're flooded right now

So I just found out if you click on your Amazon order number it will load a new page with Onsale's order number. Onsale's order # looks like " Uxxxxxxx " this. Copy and paste that order number on to onsales site. https://store.onsale.com/o/Order-Summary/msc-33

It will let you know if it shipped or if its been discontinued/canceled.

My second order I placed on amazon/onsale 10 mins after my 32gb order shipped. So I'll be receiving my 16gb touchpad soon.

I dont know how they decide in which order to ship. Because my first order got cancelled.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

So I just found out if you click on your Amazon order number it will load a new page with Onsale's order number. Onsale's order # looks like " Uxxxxxxx " this. Copy and paste that order number on to onsales site. https://store.onsale.com/o/Order-Summary/msc-33

My second order I placed on amazon/onsale 10 mins after my 32gb order shipped. So I'll be receiving my 16gb touchpad soon.

I dont know how they decide in which order to ship. Because my first order got cancelled.
Lol why would you need to do all that if they're sending out emails? 

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Email for cancellation ? I already got that, but one of my orders were still on the "shipping soon" status.  I could of either wait until I received a second cancellation email or called or wait to see if it ends up shipped to my house. Someone on slickdeals mentioned on how to get the onsale order # without calling so it was a no brainer.

It would appear, although who really knows at this point, that Onsale has shipped my 32GB tablet ordered prior to 2 pm PST Sunday, and cancelled another which was ordered after 2 pm PST Sunday.  If that helps anyone, great.  They do list a UPS Tracking # for me on their website, but its not "live" yet.  Thanks to the poster above who described how to track your amazon order with Onsale on Onsale's site. Very useful.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

pimp.gif
Have a beautiful day
All good brutha!  I agree that many smartphones are nearly as capable, however, the point of having a larger screen and area to view/work with is key.  It isn't as cumbersome as a laptop and makes viewing movies, video, and even webpages more enjoyable than that experience on your handheld phone.  Furthermore, as I don't wish to constantly hand my kids my android Motorola Photon, I would much prefer to hand them my 105.00 piece of garbage that engages them in a relatively positive way(at least moreso than T.V.).  Yes, the are active, and yes they have friends, but at times they like to play games and work with tech. stuff just like their dad.  Is it an Ipad2?- absolutely not, but for 1/5 of the price, I will gladly let it serve as one until that time comes.
These are all very valid points. You have children so your view of what is practical and useful is much different than mine. For your needs, these are all excellent reasons to buy the Touchpad. My perspective was very subjective but I didn't stop to think of the other target demographics that could find the Touchpad very satisfying. Good luck on your journey to find one man.

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Email for cancellation ? I already got that, but one of my orders were still on the "shipping soon" status.  I could of either wait until I received a second cancellation email or called or wait to see if it ends up shipped to my house. Someone on slickdeals mentioned on how to get the onsale order # without calling so it was a no brainer.

Ohhh gotcha .. wish I would of knew this three days ago 
roll.gif

I just went to two Best Buys. The one that I was at yesterday where the guy told me that they didn't have any and they weren't getting any LIED! (go figure)

I went and a different guy told me that they got in a pretty large shipment 3 hours earlier and they were gone within the hour. Then I went to another BB and they told me pretty much the same thing. Theirs were sold out in a half hour.

I'm soooooo mad I was only like 3 hours late.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It would appear, although who really knows at this point, that Onsale has shipped my 32GB tablet ordered prior to 2 pm PST Sunday, and cancelled another which was ordered after 2 pm PST Sunday.  If that helps anyone, great.  They do list a UPS Tracking # for me on their website, but its not "live" yet.  Thanks to the poster above who described how to track your amazon order with Onsale on Onsale's site. Very useful.
Nice.  I placed an order for the 32GB too at 5:07am EST and that got canceled. A bunch of people are reporting different cut-offs so who knows if they really are processing them first come first serve.

One touchpad was for me and the other for my brother.

Back
Top Bottom