HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I didn't really want one anyways.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gescobe

snes emulator is all I need on this...

Works like a gem... the keypad is a little hard to use if you need the L/R buttons though...
laugh.gif

I've been playing Zelda and NBA Live at work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Works like a gem... the keypad is a little hard to use if you need the L/R buttons though...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Would a controller work if plugged into the usb?

Keep checking the BB website to see if anyone has them in stock and randomly one will get some and then I'll call and they'll say that they're all gone. Then another one will be available for in store pick up, i'll call, they'll say they don't have anymore.

Did I mention that I hate BB too?

It's like you have to spend all damn day there waiting to see if they get any in. I don't have time for all that.

Originally Posted by knightngale

what did Onsale do differently from Barnes n Noble that has people mad?

bn took less than a day to send out cancellation emails and people were still mad. onsale took 3 days.

My onsale order was placed around 5:30, I chose 2 day shipping I just now got tracking info it shipped yesterday, delivery tomorrow, 32gb btw.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Keep checking the BB website to see if anyone has them in stock and randomly one will get some and then I'll call and they'll say that they're all gone. Then another one will be available for in store pick up, i'll call, they'll say they don't have anymore.

It's like you have to spend all damn day there waiting to see if they get any in. I don't have time for all that.

bestbuy.png

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

bestbuy.png

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Some kid on Craigslist is selling a 16 GB for $275. He said he got it as a present and it was $500.

I emailed him and said, "You and I both know that no one paid $500 for that. I'll give you $175."

Are these even worth the hassle?

New owners what do you think of them?

Got a $45 BB coupon that needs used.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Would a controller work if plugged into the usb?
I haven't tried... I don't think it would because the drivers won't install...

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

People should had expected this from Onsale. The site was up for over two hours and probably got over 25000 orders during that time span.

This.
With that said, I was fortunate enough to order ONE. 1 is all I need and Im actually going to use it and not resell it.

Props to whomever posted that live link on Sunday for OnSale 
pimp.gif

bout to get this thread locked smh.

the controller wont work. the touchpad doesn't have usb support.

Just got the shipping notification email from Onsale Amazon for my order. Placed the order for 1 16GB sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom