HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Yo, someone needs to call or text me when that HP sale goes live again. I need to be like ready and on it.

Thanks in advance.

Give me your number and I will hit you up

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Get ready for round 2

33yi1yf.jpg

Gonna be another long couple of days lol

They have email notifications for that when they go on sale again. I signed up.Someone call me, too. Brb no responses.

orders from on sale (2) and office max (1) cancelled today..had high hopes since I made it until today without cancellation
Still no shipping update from my hp order (1), bu was able to track the fedex shipment using the order number on the FE website, looks like it will be delivered on Friday. So at least my weekend wasn't a complete waste
-sf77

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

They email email notifications for that when they go on sale again. I signed up.
I signed up as well but I'm just making sure I get double or triple notifications. I was way late on the last HP sale
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

got my touchpad, but i cant find my network...anyone know how to fix this?
Might actually be your connection. Are you sure your SSID (Network router name) is not hidden? I've had to set-up 3 of these so far and it identifies my network instantly. If your network shows up on other devices, try doing a full reset of the tablet...

Originally Posted by sniper

Might actually be your connection. Are you sure your SSID (Network router name) is not hidden? I've had to set-up 3 of these so far and it identifies my network instantly. If your network shows up on other devices, try doing a full reset of the tablet...

i can get it to work with my laptop. my router is pretty old, it's a linksys wrt54gl

Got from one from my local Bestbuy yest and one of the two orders i placed on onsale shipped. The other cancelled. Still waiting to hear on costcentral. I will probably return that one since i only need one for me and a second for my fiancee

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Get ready for round 2

33yi1yf.jpg
Costco and other vendor returns....
btw my Hpshopping order just updated and is scheduled for delivery on the 29th. i chose free shipping on Friday night.

Originally Posted by sniper

i can get it to work with my laptop. my router is pretty old, it's a linksys wrt54gl
Haha! I guess in terms of technology it's considered old, but that model is still holding up strong at my parents' house. I'm actually heading there tomorrow to give my mom the one I bought for her so I'll see if it recognizes it. But like I said, if all else fails, try doing a full reset...

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Got from one from my local Bestbuy yest and one of the two orders i placed on onsale shipped. The other cancelled. Still waiting to hear on costcentral. I will probably return that one since i only need one for me and a second for my fiancee

Don't return it and sell to a fellow NTer.

+1

This. Inb4 katie

Damn, sorry to hear onsale was random instead of in order, with a limit on the amount. I'm glad i got mine, but i'm skeptical about dealing with these cats again on any other purchases.

with all these posts about people doing paypal chargebacks, id think twice about that
laugh.gif

but i thought theres no returns on these?

Back
Top Bottom