HTC HERO First Look... I Smell iPhone Killer!!!!

Originally Posted by babbuishot

Apps?

No? Oh, okay...

iPhone>
I'm pretty sure they are apps and an app market, if I heard correctly, you will be able to return apps too.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by I Ready To Die I

As far as making a "better" phone than the iphone, on paper and even when using it, thats very possible.
But the iphone hype and market is too large to kill or even give it competition off a single phone.

I agree...

but my phone > iPhone. Nokia N97 FTW!

damn.. how much you pay for that... $600???

man i cant wait for the "Symbian foundation"

Im just hoping they cooking the right thing! (Ingredients smells good to me)

Originally Posted by babbuishot

Apps?

No? Oh, okay...

iPhone>
You must not pay much attention to detail. The g1(android market) has an app that does the same thing as all the apps for the iphone (cept maybepandora and a few others where the company just didnt make it yet)

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by I Ready To Die I

As far as making a "better" phone than the iphone, on paper and even when using it, thats very possible.
But the iphone hype and market is too large to kill or even give it competition off a single phone.

I agree...

but my phone > iPhone. Nokia N97 FTW!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

how is it????

im gonna go check ot the my touch... if the nokia n97 is out of my price range then i will go to at&t and get the iphone...

the only things im not diggin is the tilt at the bottom and the buttons sticking up other than that id cop. I still love my g1 i love how everyone and theregrams loves the iphone. Its the trendy thing to have with your chihuhua in your purse haha. this guy at work just bought the new iphone when he had the onebefore it. I asked him dude why did you waste another grand on the same dam ph?! his response i wanted to stand in line.

Things looks amazing.

I hate that im stuck with UsCellular they got excellent service but terrible phones.

Any chance they get this? Ik they got some other HTC phones.

HOLLAKID been staying on top of his game when it comes to phones I see
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Hope it comes to sprint because I'm planning to switch to it already.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

How many iPhone killers have we had in the past 2 years? How many of them have actually "killed" the iPhone?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was just going to mention this[/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom