HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Is there anyway to get the Fuze for the discounted price even if I only been under contract for a year and some change?Can I call and complain about something and they upgrade me? BTW, I'm on my 2nd Tilt so maybe I can say something about that...
nerd.gif

AT&T not offering insurance on smartphones FTL...
mad.gif

I'm just checking in to see if MisterP hooked anyone up as yet
laugh.gif

^Damn that's messed up what AT&T does in not letting some of their phones carry insurance.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Is there anyway to get the Fuze for the discounted price even if I only been under contract for a year and some change? Can I call and complain about something and they upgrade me? BTW, I'm on my 2nd Tilt so maybe I can say something about that...
nerd.gif

mad.gif

AT&T does offer insurance on smartphones...4.99 per month $125 deductible

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Is there anyway to get the Fuze for the discounted price even if I only been under contract for a year and some change? Can I call and complain about something and they upgrade me? BTW, I'm on my 2nd Tilt so maybe I can say something about that...
nerd.gif

mad.gif

Not here in Charleston...They said it was too expensive...The last time I checked, they said they were trying to get itfor Blackberry's but they didn't know when....That was like 3 months ago so it might have changed...

nerd.gif

mad.gif

Not here in Charleston...They said it was too expensive...The last time I checked, they said they were trying to get it for Blackberry's but they didn't know when....That was like 3 months ago so it might have changed...

yea i work for AT&T in cali..we offer insurance on all phones except the iPhone. anybody got any tips and tricks to get out of my contract, i just upgradedto an iPhone, but i want this gatdamn Fuze

nerd.gif

mad.gif

Not here in Charleston...They said it was too expensive...The last time I checked, they said they were trying to get it for Blackberry's but they didn't know when....That was like 3 months ago so it might have changed...

yea i work for AT&T in cali..we offer insurance on all phones except the iPhone. anybody got any tips and tricks to get out of my contract, i just upgraded to an iPhone, but i want this gatdamn Fuze
How u gonna work for at&t and not know the tricks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Check out PPCGeeks.com

Whoever gets this phone...
^Thank you my friend. This should help out. If I don't get a better understanding of how to use this phone then I might off myself...
And I just did some extensive reading of the site and I have to say this...I now know how newbies feel when they come here
ohwell.gif
. I'm definitely gonna be easier on them. I want to ask so many questions over there but don't want to get dogged and most of the questions have been answered in one of the FAQS but in geek format so I'm clueless as to what the heck they're talking about. I did manage to install the audio boost but I can't tell if it's louder or not...
^Just an update to anyone interested but the volume boost I downloaded DOES work and very well at that. Almost too well...

I should have the phone by this weekend. PPCGeeks has given me the best info for every PDA I've owned...

Yea if you need help go to PPCGeeks.com they real helpful. And they always got links to new %!*@ you can get for your phone. Ive already gotten crazy new %!*@for the phone.

Just some:
Changed my clock to the flip clock
the new music program they are advertising for the IPhone where you let it listen to music and it tells you the title and artist
a flashlight app to use my camera led as a flashlight
registry editors
Slide to unlock
and countless other stuff.

Check out PPCGeeks.com

^Thank you my friend. This should help out. If I don't get a better understanding of how to use this phone then I might off myself...
And I just did some extensive reading of the site and I have to say this...I now know how newbies feel when they come here
ohwell.gif
. I'm definitely gonna be easier on them. I want to ask so many questions over there but don't want to get dogged and most of the questions have been answered in one of the FAQS but in geek format so I'm clueless as to what the heck they're talking about. I did manage to install the audio boost but I can't tell if it's louder or not...
^Just an update to anyone interested but the volume boost I downloaded DOES work and very well at that. Almost too well...
laugh.gif
which did u use..the lite version or the full one

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Check out PPCGeeks.com

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
^I used the full boost. I was going to go back and try the lite boost but the full boost is actually necessary when I'm at work since it'sloud at my job. I still might try the lite boost just to compare.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea if you need help go to PPCGeeks.com they real helpful. And they always got links to new %!*@ you can get for your phone. Ive already gotten crazy new %!*@ for the phone.

Just some:
the new music program they are advertising for the IPhone where you let it listen to music and it tells you the title and artist
registry editors
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Slide to unlock[/color]
^This would be most helpful. Got a link on where I can do this at?

Check out PPCGeeks.com

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
^I used the full boost. I was going to go back and try the lite boost but the full boost is actually necessary when I'm at work since it's loud at my job. I still might try the lite boost just to compare.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea if you need help go to PPCGeeks.com they real helpful. And they always got links to new %!*@ you can get for your phone. Ive already gotten crazy new %!*@ for the phone.

Just some:
registry editors
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Slide to unlock[/color]
^This would be most helpful. Got a link on where I can do this at?
Page 13 or 14 of this thread

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I heard Slide 2 unlock can burn the image into your phone
first time im hearing this one. Ima look into that.

Ur runnin that fm radio on the sprint diamond correct?

Originally Posted by needemjs

Iight i need ya to help me out with this one. I got an iPhone the 31st of October, and I got 30 days to return it, right? (asking im not sure lol) Well in order to cop the FUZE id have to put up another like 150+ since I only got the 8gb. Now my question is, Is it worth trading in my iPhone and will they give me a hard time since Ive only had the phone for less than a month? (I dont get paid till the 21st, but its still less than 30 days)
No they won't at all. I exchanged my iPhone for the Bold 4 days before my 30 days was up. The guy was real cool and even gave me credit forthe full price of the iPhone even though I only paid $299 for the 16GB and I ended up getting $115 and some change back because I returned some other things. Good luck.

Yeah but I'm running it off a custom ROM. Its sorta buggy though.
I'll be switching this phone on Wed. and getting the Touch Pro hopefully

Yeah but I'm running it off a custom ROM. Its sorta buggy though.
I'll be switching this phone on Wed. and getting the Touch Pro hopefully
Figured. Im still hoping someone find out if the fm radio was removed from hardware of the TP or if its just locked. It sucks they had todisable it either way
frown.gif

well you should be good tho since most of the stuff that works on the diamond runs on the pro.

can somebody give me a sprint id and email address so I can upgrade to the new Sero plan? the russ mcguire

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

can somebody give me a sprint id and email address so I can upgrade to the new Sero plan? the russ mcguire
ohwell.gif
Co sign..

the one they replaced it with, the simply everything for 60$, they claim I got to get that plan to get the phone for anything other than 504 (579-75)

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

the one they replaced it with, the simply everything for 60$, they claim I got to get that plan to get the phone for anything other than 504 (579-75)
The lady told me the same thing. Said I needed someone's email. Said I forgot, and I think she used someones for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

What's the telesales number for Sprint?
Telesales
866-866-7509

If you're on a sero plan need to use this one
Sero: 888-882-4030

They gonna ask u for email and cid

Use: Russ. S. McGuire@Sprint.com
CID: 383

^ I did that and got this

Sorry! Our records indicate that the Sprint Nextel employee who extended this offer to you has reached their referral activation limit for the program.

For inquiries related to the referral limit, please have the referring Sprint Nextel employee send an email to [email protected] from their sprint.com email address.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom