HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Anybody got any news on the Blackberry Storm as in cheapest place I can get it for with a new contract?

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

^ I did that and got this

Sorry! Our records indicate that the Sprint Nextel employee who extended this offer to you has reached their referral activation limit for the program.

For inquiries related to the referral limit, please have the referring Sprint Nextel employee send an email to [email protected] from their sprint.com email address.

Thank You.
It does work, make sure you delete the "spaces" in the email address.

your right thanks broham

I just called the SERO # 1888-882-4030 to try to order the phone and the dude told me that in order for me to purchase the phone Id have to get rid of mysero...?! +%@?
I was just gonna order it off the sprint/everythingplus site but Ill be trippin if they change my plan.

And this is after I went to BB to try and cop only for them to tell me they couldnt switch my phone there..I would have2 go to the sprint website.

Sorry! Our records indicate that the Sprint Nextel employee who extended this offer to you has reached their referral activation limit for the program.

For inquiries related to the referral limit, please have the referring Sprint Nextel employee send an email to [email protected] from their sprint.com email address.

Thank You.
your right thanks broham

Duh..cant believe I left in the spaces. Thanks for fixin that,

IYE2 use the site then to upgrade
Use: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com
CID: 383

U def dont have to change ur plan. Im still on my $30 plan with it. Sometimes if one cs rep dont work, another call will get u a better one. Thats always thecase with sprint.

Holden Ill just combine what I wrote on page 13&14 into one post an u can copy that.

As far as it goin in the pocket, def not as big as the 6700 but u can feel that its there. Specially with slacks...jeans didnt try it. I keep it on my hipjust cause of the work I do.

If u plan on keepin it in ur pocket, I def recommend gettin a full sleve to protect it. The face is def a scratch magnet with out protection.

Invisible shield just released a full body shield. I think Ima invest in one and see how it does.

Invisible Shield For The CDMA Touch Pro

Invisible Shield For The AT&T Fuze

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Thank You.
your right thanks broham
Duh..cant believe I left in the spaces. Thanks for fixin that,

IYE2 use the site then to upgrade
Use: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com
CID: 383

U def dont have to change ur plan. Im still on my $30 plan with it. Sometimes if one cs rep dont work, another call will get u a better one. Thats always the case with sprint.

Holden Ill just combine what I wrote on page 13&14 into one post an u can copy that.

As far as it goin in the pocket, def not as big as the 6700 but u can feel that its there. Specially with slacks...jeans didnt try it. I keep it on my hip just cause of the work I do.

If u plan on keepin it in ur pocket, I def recommend gettin a full sleve to protect it. The face is def a scratch magnet with out protection.

Invisible shield just released a full body shield. I think Ima invest in one and see how it does.

Invisible Shield For The CDMA Touch Pro

Invisible Shield For The AT&T Fuze

Ya I was talking to ecare and got everything straightened out. Thanks again for all the help homie

I downloaded the "Slide To Unlock". So I have to access it in programs every single time I want to use it? I can't set it as my default homeimage?

***EDIT*** And mine did not slide to answer. The call came right through. And how do I change the background with the slide option on? But most importantly,how do I make the slide permanent because once I slide and unlock it I have to go back into Programs to get it back on.

***EDIT pt.2*** I got it to work. I didn't know I had to keep scrolling down on the program page
tired.gif

Another question, for those who ordered it, it doesn't come preactivated does it? Because if not, that gives me another idea. Both my nephew and my sisterare on Sprint and eligible for the 2yr upgrade, ie the 179$, I could just buy it under their account then ESN transfer it to me.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Another question, for those who ordered it, it doesn't come preactivated does it? Because if not, that gives me another idea. Both my nephew and my sister are on Sprint and eligible for the 2yr upgrade, ie the 179$, I could just buy it under their account then ESN transfer it to me.
you havet oeither call it in or do it online as I did

Whoa what's the deal with this $179 business? I'm taking my phone back to BB tomorrow to do an exchange, can I get them to match the current price!?

Ok, so we're back on for 179$, had my sister order it. We'll see what happens. If they'll allow me to use the Russ McGuire name, I might upgrade tothe Simply Everything Referral for 60$ plan anyways since the Touch has Sprint TV, Music, GPS, and all that

update: According to the customer service rep "Rick" in Pakistan, the phone will come preactivated. I don't get how, since my sister's Razrshe is currently using obviously has her # in it.

I think I'm gonna hold off on gettin the phone for now, my contract for my phone is up in january I think. I'll see whats good then.

Any with T-Mobile insider information know if or when the MDA Vario IV is coming out? I know that its been out for T-Mobile Germany for a while now.

well my mogul officially is gone after an accident on the beach.. so im looking hopefully to pick up a touch pro.. only thing is theres no way ill shell outthat much!

prices are way higher than the diamond, so maybe ill just settle for that in the time being. but does anyone know how us SERO customers can get the Pro forsome what cheap? no insurance either.. sucks...

Whats good with the SERO now anyways??? I had it when it was $30/month on my Treo 755p... what are the prices now and how hard is it to get it?

if you already had it, you're grandfathered in and can keep it, but otherwise you have to get the new Simply Everything Refferal, http://www.sprintspecialo...9=vanity:simplyeverything which requires anemployee email AND last 3 numbers of their employee ID but it also includes unlimited gps, sprint tv, sprint music, and whatever content they have in additionto talk, internet (data), and texts. They say on the site you can't migrate it but I don't know.

I don't get how you guys keep bullying retentions though into giving you stuff. I tried, threatened to cancel and they were like, "ok, let'scancel," then I had to backpedal faster than Carmelo. BTW, Newegg.com has the Touch Pro for 199 after rebate and the Touch Diamond for 149 after rebatefor new customers.

Mine should be in tomorrow, we'll see. Problem is, it's going to be preactivated to my sister's number

Son those people are mad soft, everytime I get on the phone I herb them. I have the Touch Diamond and all I wanted to do was exchange it for the Touch Pro andthey kept hanging up and the system was down, so I just now called and the transferred me directly to a manager and 1st thing out her mouth, "So Iunderstand you were thinking of leaving Sprint, what can we do to fix this." I' was like
laugh.gif
what??? I just want to to exchange phones. I alreadymiked them for a Touch Pro for a grand total of $20 yes two zero, I figured I wouldn't push my luck

Next time you do that, get a name and direct extension so I can call that person, I can't even get those %%%*++@ to sell me the phone for less than 404$and even that took multiple calls, emails, and transfers because they didn't even want to give me that, they weren't trying to give me any less than504$, the 579$ MSRP minus my 75$ discount I'm eligible for as a 20 month customer. Then they gon' call me back like, "guess what Dennis! Weappreciate your being a Sprint member and want you to stay, I see here you've been wanting to get the Touch Pro, so we're going to offer you the phoneat a great discounted rate, 404$!" I was like, I can at least still get that 100$ rebate right, they said no.

Originally Posted by early90s

Son those people are mad soft, everytime I get on the phone I herb them. I have the Touch Diamond and all I wanted to do was exchange it for the Touch Pro and they kept hanging up and the system was down, so I just now called and the transferred me directly to a manager and 1st thing out her mouth, "So I understand you were thinking of leaving Sprint, what can we do to fix this." I' was like
laugh.gif
what??? I just want to to exchange phones. I already miked them for a Touch Pro for a grand total of $20 yes two zero, I figured I wouldn't push my luck

Woww haha, no wonder Sprint's stock is only like $1.75. As for DatZNasty, just be real with them. Say my contract was ending soon and could I atleast getthe price of a new customer. BTW, for people looking to price match, use this Best Buy link.

http://wireless.bestbuy.c...48f024cde88e9174bf4ab1932

I do. I wasn't asking for the phone for 100$ (which some people have claimed to have gotten from retentions btw). I just wanted it for 399$ and the 100$rebate to make it 299$ like it is on the site, like new customers have. From a business standpoint, doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to give newcustomers better deals than loyal ones.

I wonder if me calling usually in the afternoon has anything to do with it. Maybe they have a set quota of customers to retain by any means and once they reachit, they don't have to go as far. I bet they be making fun of me over their cubicle walls to their coworkers like, "Yo, I got this dude on the lineclaims he's gonna cancel if we don't give him the deal on the phone. This guy is on Sero AND uses like 1000mb of data per day, obviously tethering,watch me call his bluff," leaving notes on my account not to give me !!%#

Back
Top Bottom