HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Damn y'all gonna get Russ fired
laugh.gif

Ok so to those who had an iPhone and switched to the FUZE, what are the pro's and con's and what do you miss about the iPhone? ALSO, do you need tosign up for some specific plan for the FUZE cuz i know with the iPhone im paying some extra 30 a month for just having an iPhone. Im really tryna get somefeedback cuz im really interested in making the switch.

Ok so to those who had an iPhone and switched to the FUZE, what are the pro's and con's and what do you miss about the iPhone? ALSO, do you need tosign up for some specific plan for the FUZE cuz i know with the iPhone im paying some extra 30 a month for just having an iPhone. Im really tryna get somefeedback cuz im really interested in making the switch.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

the one they replaced it with, the simply everything for 60$, they claim I got to get that plan to get the phone for anything other than 504 (579-75)

Hold up you mean if I upgrade to the Touch Pro I lose my old $30 SERO plan? If so it's a wrap I'm staying with my Mogul... until something happens.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

the one they replaced it with, the simply everything for 60$, they claim I got to get that plan to get the phone for anything other than 504 (579-75)

Hold up you mean if I upgrade to the Touch Pro I lose my old $30 SERO plan? If so it's a wrap I'm staying with my Mogul... until something happens.

Messing around with the Touch Pro .. I think Im going to hold on to my Mogul ..

Yo a warning about that letstalk.com sight, I looked it up on Reseller ratings and the reviews are terrible. people have had a bunch of problems portingnumbers and them not reversing fees, its terrible.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I paid 350 for the phone with no contract, and I just did a esn transfer.. so im on my touch pro on the $30 sero
pimp.gif
just look for touch pros on ebay with lowbuy it now and use the live cashback...

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

^ I did that and got this

Sorry! Our records indicate that the Sprint Nextel employee who extended this offer to you has reached their referral activation limit for the program.

For inquiries related to the referral limit, please have the referring Sprint Nextel employee send an email to [email protected] from their sprint.com email address.

Thank You.

It does work, make sure you delete the "spaces" in the email address.

Tonystarks2984, if you type up a post with all the details, I'll edit into the lead post.

How are you guys carrying this phone? I don't like keeping my phone on my hip, but now that I've played with the Touch and an iPhone, I no longer wanta thick (ppc6700) or tall & wide (Q9c) phone in my pocket. If you keep this in your pocket and don't find it uncomfortable, what phone did you upgradefrom?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Tonystarks2984, if you type up a post with all the details, I'll edit into the lead post.

How are you guys carrying this phone? I don't like keeping my phone on my hip, but now that I've played with the Touch and an iPhone, I no longer want a thick (ppc6700) or tall & wide (Q9c) phone in my pocket. If you keep this in your pocket and don't find it uncomfortable, what phone did you upgrade from?

Thanks in advance.
^I have mine on my hip. I have yet to buy anything to protect my screen so it's not going in my pocket. I'm about to scour Ebay for abetter case and/or hopefully some type of rubber cover in case I drop it
embarassed.gif

And someone give me some kinda hack code or something for the battery. I refuse to believe Facebook for 10min. + 3 or 4 YouTube videos + 5min. phone call zapsa fully charged battery to its death
tired.gif

Holden I know the rTouch HD has a sleeve that you can just slide your phone into so the screen doesn't get damaged if you decided to carry it in yourpocket, you can look into that. I don't know where they sell them by themselves though

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Best Buy has TP online for $179
This is what I see:

[h2]Phone Selected[/h2] [table][tr][td] [img]http://wireless.bestbuy.com/images/phones/57517_l.jpg[/img][/td] [td]
htc_selected_manu.gif
[h3]HTC Touch Pro Black
for Sprint PCS[/h3] [h4]$279.99[/h4] [h5]after instant discount with a new Sprint PCS account[/h5]
Price without new account: $569.99

More Info

Hide Info

Buy this phone to use with your existing Sprint PCS account.

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
Item
[/td] [td]
Value
[/td] [td]
Price
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]HTC Touch Pro Black[/td] [td]$399.99[/td] [td]$279.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td] with a new Sprint PCS account[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping via FedEx[/td] [td]$9.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phone Price Today[/td] [td]$289.98[/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer.gif

[h2]Plan Selected[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
450minmonth.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
calls_free_after_7.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
nationwide_ld_included.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
selected_plan_sprint_logo.gif
[h3]Talk 450 - 2YR[/h3]
[h3]450 Minutes[/h3] [h4]$39.99 per month[/h4]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

http://wireless.bestbuy.com/r.aspx?...293e2fa70b7544be84771f2a6f3c33ff&carrierid=68

i returned my Fuze to AT&T

whats the word on the HTC model with complete touch screen???

is or isn't it coming to the states?

Holden: Here you go

[h2]Phone Selected[/h2] [table][tr][td][img]http://wireless.bestbuy.com/images/phones/57517_l.jpg[/img][/td] [td]
htc_selected_manu.gif
[h3]HTC Touch Pro Black
for Sprint PCS[/h3] [h4]$179.99[/h4] [h5]after instant discount and rebates with a 2YR contract extension[/h5]
Price without contract extension: $569.99

More Info

Hide Info

Buy this phone to use with your existing Sprint PCS account.

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
Item
[/td] [td]
Value
[/td] [td]
Price
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]HTC Touch Pro Black[/td] [td]$399.99[/td] [td]$279.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td] with a 2YR contract extension[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping via FedEx[/td] [td]$9.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phone Price Today[/td] [td]$289.98[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
Phone Cost After Rebates $179.99
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
$100.00 Mail-in Rebate From Sprint Terms
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer.gif

Yea, I just ordered for the 279$ w/ 2 yr extension and then there's a 100$ rebate bringing it to 179$ There could be a little snaffoo though, so I'mnot full on rejoicing yet. Remember I'm on the 30$ Sero plan, it's not listed (by the way, the way you get to it on bestbuy.com is not to search forhtc touch pro, but go to phones, then upgrade a phone with plan, then carriers, then Sprint), well I told the lady on the phone I was on the 450 39.99 becauseI knew she wouldn't even know what Sero is (it's a third party vendor called Wireless World who supplies BB) just so I'd get the phone. I don'tknow if she changed my plan when I signed up for the 2yr extension to that, or if she even has the authority to (because the Sprint ecare guy claims 3rdparties don't) and instead just sends you the phone and like tells you, "this is the plan you claim to have, it's now extended 2 yrs," soI'll be looking closely at my bill the next few days to see if there's any changes. There is also the "Pro Pack" for 30$ you have to get. Igot the next day shipping so we'll know no later than Tuesday how it all worked out, if I really had to change my plan (and if so, I'll just have themSimply Everything Refferal me instead) and how I got it activated and all that.

But as of now, 279$ is off my card, phone is allegedly en route and I can't be happier.

Yea, I just ordered for the 279$ w/ 2 yr extension and then there's a 100$ rebate bringing it to 179$ There could be a little snaffoo though, so I'm not full on rejoicing yet. Remember I'm on the 30$ Sero plan, it's not listed (by the way, the way you get to it on bestbuy.com is not to search for htc touch pro, but go to phones, then upgrade a phone with plan, then carriers, then Sprint), well I told the lady on the phone I was on the 450 39.99 because I knew she wouldn't even know what Sero is (it's a third party vendor called Wireless World who supplies BB) just so I'd get the phone. I don't know if she changed my plan when I signed up for the 2yr extension to that, or if she even has the authority to (because the Sprint ecare guy claims 3rd parties don't) and instead just sends you the phone and like tells you, "this is the plan you claim to have, it's now extended 2 yrs," so I'll be looking closely at my bill the next few days to see if there's any changes. There is also the "Pro Pack" for 30$ you have to get. I got the next day shipping so we'll know no later than Tuesday how it all worked out, if I really had to change my plan (and if so, I'll just have them Simply Everything Refferal me instead) and how I got it activated and all that.

But as of now, 279$ is off my card, phone is allegedly en route and I can't be happier.
nice... let us know how it goes after tuesday because i might jump on it for that much..

does anyone have the newest sprint retentions # because they always keep changing it?

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i returned my Fuze to AT&T

whats the word on the HTC model with complete touch screen???

is or isn't it coming to the states?
Can I ask why you ended up returning it?

never mind all that ++%!, they cancelled it

laugh.gif
sorry man but damn that was fast!
im just gonna try calling sprint and complain about my mogul and see if that gets me anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom