Huarache 08 or BB2?

Debating which to get, need them for ball and interested in performance more than anything

im 3rding this..i tried both and the BB 2 is much more comfortable than the Huarache 08. Also i dont like the idea of an open ankle scares me.

i have been playing in the bb 2 for about a month now and heres what i got from it:

-Sizing: For me, true to size.
-Fit: A little wide in the forefoot area, kinda reminds me of the fit of the kobe 1.
-Cushioning: The full-length zoom is really responsive in these and they feel well cushioned despite being very very low to the ground.
-Ankle support: These shoes do not lace up incredibly high but the top two laces lock your ankle in place in a way that is similar to the way the lebron 4sdid.
-Flexibility: Originally i thought this would be an issue as the back of the shoe is almost as high as the front and it was the first time i played, but eitheri got used to it or i learned how to play with it like that because i dont even notice is anymore. I am able to do everything im trying to do without feelinghindered by the shoe like i thought i might have been.
-Traction: Great. even when the floor is dirty/wet i have yet to slip at all. everytime i change directions or stop i get the squeeking noise which is music tomy ears.

Overall, i like these shoes alot. after playing in them 4 times a week for a month, they still look and feel and look like new. i think they are one of thebest shoes ive played in during the last few years and im looking into getting another pair when they go on sale. i would definitely recommend these.

I tried on the Huarache 08 at work and the toebox creased in a way that it stabbed my toe everytime I stepped. Maybe a better leather upper will do the trick.The Zoom BB2 felt pretty good, but I just don't like the way the shoe wraps around the ankle, that "straight across" cut just doesn't feel orlook good to me. Think I liked the Lebron V more than any other shoe this year.

Originally Posted by mt3130

i have been playing in the bb 2 for about a month now and heres what i got from it:

-Sizing: For me, true to size.
-Fit: A little wide in the forefoot area, kinda reminds me of the fit of the kobe 1.
-Cushioning: The full-length zoom is really responsive in these and they feel well cushioned despite being very very low to the ground.
-Ankle support: These shoes do not lace up incredibly high but the top two laces lock your ankle in place in a way that is similar to the way the lebron 4s did.
-Flexibility: Originally i thought this would be an issue as the back of the shoe is almost as high as the front and it was the first time i played, but either i got used to it or i learned how to play with it like that because i dont even notice is anymore. I am able to do everything im trying to do without feeling hindered by the shoe like i thought i might have been.
-Traction: Great. even when the floor is dirty/wet i have yet to slip at all. everytime i change directions or stop i get the squeeking noise which is music to my ears.

Overall, i like these shoes alot. after playing in them 4 times a week for a month, they still look and feel and look like new. i think they are one of the best shoes ive played in during the last few years and im looking into getting another pair when they go on sale. i would definitely recommend these.

I agree 100% with that review.

Back
Top Bottom