Huarache 2k4 appreciation :hat

^^^^Yes sir!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I really like the 2k4 feel, more so because of the full length zoom, but the strap is pretty weak. I've grown to like shoes with straps (ie Lebron IV's) because of the lock down feel. the 2k4's cushioning is sooo soft, it feels like youre playin with pillows on your feet. The sz 9's I just picked up are too big but I'd like to try to find some 8.5's. They're worth it!!!

Maybe it's because I bought them DS, 5 years after production date. But mine feel like a firm type of Zoom air. I like the lockdown feel at the heel butthat's just about it. Traction of mine is slightly worse than its take down model: the air total package. Frankly I liked the air total package more thanthe 2k4's. Maybe I need to break mine in and not use it while have minor nagging injuries.

Picked up some lasers again. (I had the white lasers but they got stolen). They are so nice. Shoe of the last decade.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Picked up some lasers again. (I had the white lasers but they got stolen). They are so nice. Shoe of the last decade.

Where'd you pick them up? I need a pair real bad.

Man, If you have wide feet like me, them bishes hurt.  Damn.  I have 2 pair of the lasers to dump.  One pair has been rocked but still has all the traction.  One pair is DS.  Feel free to check my profile.

These were a great shoe. I picked up the Jetstream colorway (I think that was the first colorway that dropped) the day they dropped, and wore them to ball that same day. Loved them ever since then. Later on, picked up the all whites and the cool greys. I should bust them out again to ball with. Good job OP on this thread, reminded me of these shoes and how good they were.

Great great shoe. Have a pair of the white lasers DS and the OT's. Need to break out the OT's. Haven't worn them for a good year or so.

Originally Posted by prod2

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I really like the 2k4 feel, more so because of the full length zoom, but the strap is pretty weak. I've grown to like shoes with straps (ie Lebron IV's) because of the lock down feel. the 2k4's cushioning is sooo soft, it feels like youre playin with pillows on your feet. The sz 9's I just picked up are too big but I'd like to try to find some 8.5's. They're worth it!!!

Maybe it's because I bought them DS, 5 years after production date. But mine feel like a firm type of Zoom air. I like the lockdown feel at the heel butthat's just about it. Traction of mine is slightly worse than its take down model: the air total package. Frankly I liked the air total package more thanthe 2k4's. Maybe I need to break mine in and not use it while have minor nagging injuries.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
?????

Couldn't disagree with you more, NWT...

But IMO, BB1 is better than 2K4. But not by much...

x

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by nublee

282538543.jpg

info?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
info anyone...

vivo 2k4, kobe's charity, I believe???  these used to pop up on eBay in assorted sizes all the time like 2 years ago...

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Originally Posted by nublee

282538543.jpg

info?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
They were made for Kobe to wear between the transition of the Zoom Kobe 2 and Kobe 3, around the time the 2K4 Laser's released. They are a Player Exclusive, Most common sizes are size 14 and size 11, there are a few size 12's and a 13 out there (which I have).

Back
Top Bottom