Huarache 2K4's retro please!

I would kill for a pair of the white/navy/carolina CW in a 10, I can't even find pics of these on google. I had them back in the day but they were a 12

I would kill for a pair of the white/navy/carolina CW in a 10, I can't even find pics of these on google. I had them back in the day but they were a 12

i rem mine got tore up from hoopn outside with em.. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

These? I've only worn them once since I'm actually a size 9.

5414121951_c7a2f10cec_o.jpg

5414122001_2b1fda2f5b_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

These? I've only worn them once since I'm actually a size 9.

5414121951_c7a2f10cec_o.jpg

5414122001_2b1fda2f5b_o.jpg

^I have that same colorway posted above! Bought them off NT's own battleground03.
pimp.gif

Also have the Black/Grey and White/Black/Red CW's.

Agree with just about everything posted, these are some of the GOAT basketball shoes.

Always looking to add 8/8.5's to the collection
smile.gif

^I have that same colorway posted above! Bought them off NT's own battleground03.
pimp.gif

Also have the Black/Grey and White/Black/Red CW's.

Agree with just about everything posted, these are some of the GOAT basketball shoes.

Always looking to add 8/8.5's to the collection
smile.gif

SIDENOTE:

!CD8FQVQCGk~%24(KGrHqN,!l0Ez+00Gyc8BNQN95R!T!~~0_12.JPG

THESE HAVE TO BE THE WORST RENDITION OF A CLASSIC SHOE I'VE EVER SEEN.

We complain about JB killing retro's by mashing em up with AF1's or other hybrids, but nothing can compare to THIS travesty.

Terrible, just terrible.

SIDENOTE:

!CD8FQVQCGk~%24(KGrHqN,!l0Ez+00Gyc8BNQN95R!T!~~0_12.JPG

THESE HAVE TO BE THE WORST RENDITION OF A CLASSIC SHOE I'VE EVER SEEN.

We complain about JB killing retro's by mashing em up with AF1's or other hybrids, but nothing can compare to THIS travesty.

Terrible, just terrible.

Quality as far as what?

Your craftsmanship is going to be hit or miss, but the materials are either durabuck or a synthetic leather. The originals used synthetic leather too and a suede. Some people prefer durabuck to suede, so that's all in your preference. I wouldn't say the quality is really any better or worse than that originals.

Back
Top Bottom