Huarache 2K4's retro please!

any review on these, i see the white/purple for $70 on FNL. i wish they were even cheaper but thats not gonna happen.

Waiting for most of the colorways to hit outlets or get marked dirt cheap. I'm going to pickup as many pairs as I can for ball. I'm not making the same mistaken as I did in 2004 by not picking up multiple pairs

Waiting for most of the colorways to hit outlets or get marked dirt cheap. I'm going to pickup as many pairs as I can for ball. I'm not making the same mistaken as I did in 2004 by not picking up multiple pairs

how much cheaper do you expect them to get?

i really want a pair of the white/purple :wow:

They won't go any cheaper than $50

Even clearance rack shoes at outlet are at least $50 and i doubt these will hit the clearance rack.

you two are cheap skate :lol:

ehh you can kinda say that but at the same time im smart. im not spending much money on a shoe thats already discounted. they arent high on my want list but if the price is right id take them to beat up on the court for a few days a week. i got enough basketball shoes at the moment so its not a big deal

ehh you can kinda say that but at the same time im smart. im not spending much money on a shoe thats already discounted. they arent high on my want list but if the price is right id take them to beat up on the court for a few days a week. i got enough basketball shoes at the moment so its not a big deal

They won't go cheaper than $50. These shoes are the best shoes for basketball. I'll stock up when they hit $50.

Avy check :smokin

They won't go cheaper than $50. These shoes are the best shoes for basketball. I'll stock up when they hit $50.
Avy check
smokin.gif
This. I already got the Black/Yellow, I'm waiting on the white/purple to hit 49 or even 59 at finishline then they are mine.

Nike just dropped the price for four colorways to $ 99.97. I just picked up the Wolf Grey/Wolf Grey-Metallic Silver pair. Actuially it was the only c/w left that had a sz 13.

I also picked up the Olympic last week for $120. Quality was pretty decent, happy with them.

i would've gotten the blk/maize from FNL if they had free shipping with the 15%. I'll wait until i can get them for 60 shipped.

Picked up the black/yellows. :smokin

And don't sleep. If you can get these for $99, you might as well do it. There's no better shoe to ball in IMO. If you're waiting for these to drop to $60, good luck with that. The 2k4 junkies are going to stockpile before they drop that low.

Back
Top Bottom